∘₊✧─── 1 ───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; ηєνєя ƒєℓт α
ρυяρσѕє тσ ℓινє ƒσя ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

"This is your final warning, Chanhee. "

An exasperated sigh escaped Seungmin's lips, eyes trained on the young boy who scurried away. When will these airheads ever learn?
Seungmin was tired of juniors like Chanhee bringing cigarettes and whatnot to school in an attempt to look cool. Being the Student Council president was not an easy task, although Seungmin was content with his good reputation.

Seungmin was snapped out of his thoughts when a force of two bodies crashed onto him, almost suffocating the boy.

"Sup' Seungmean!" Felix greeted excitedly, earning a frustrated groan from his friend.

"Get off, Lix, Jisung." Seungmin snorted, pushing the two off him, but not in a rough manner. The trio headed to their next shared class, History, chatting about unspecific topics.

Before turning the corner, Seungmin stopped on his tracks by the hallways. He heard loud chattering and laughter. Ah, it's the troublemakers. He glanced at the group of friends down the hallway, eyes locking with a certain someone's for a split second. Hwang Hyunjin.

Seungmin's face twisted in revulsion. He despised the senior with all his guts. Hyunjin was very, very popular in school, not just for his godly visuals and perfect physique, but also for his awful reputation.

Seungmin watched as a freshman threw his arms over the taller's shoulders, while a short (somewhat too short for a guy, but definitely quite built) male accompanied them, all wearing huge grins on their faces.

Seungmin never seemed to understand why the innocent & adorable freshman Yang Jeongin, a literal sweet angel, a fetus that screamed innocence, always hung out with the school's biggest fuckboy; the school's slut, Hyunjin. Neither did he understand why the buff, savage-looking, short ass gangster dude Seo Changbin stuck around with the two polar opposites as well. Actually, nevermind about that last one. Both Changbin and Hyunjin never gave off good vibes to begin with, anyway.

"Are you falling for the Prince Charming, eh?" He heard Jisung coo besides him, earning a scoff and a smack to the shorter boy's abdomen.

"Never would I fall for someone so disgusting."

"Ow you bitch-" Jisung winced, gripping his sides and laughing.

"Watch your language, dork." Seungmin snapped, he wasn't one to talk, really. Once the straight A student leaves the school grounds, he wasn't any different, he would joke around and spit profanity like it was nothing, just like his best friends.

He turned back on his way to join Felix and Jisung on their way to class, unaware of the hazel pair of eyes that scanned his every movement, and yearned to be acknowledged.

After the bell sounded signalling the end of school, Seungmin was packing his supplies to leave, when he felt his phone vibrate. He opened the device to see an unusual text message.

Messages> Unknown Number
Today, 13:32

????
Hi I'm Sam! You're kinda cute ♡

I've had a crush on you since
forever, Kim Seungmin.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧