∘₊✧───15───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; ι ηєєуσυ яιgнт ву
му ѕιє ησω ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

"Drop my drink, you little hoe-"

Felix grunted when he felt Seungmin smack his head. He was squatting before the wending machine, arms on both sides, attempting to shake the machine (it didn't even budge).

"Don't swear at school, Lix." Seungmin sighed, patiently waiting by his friend's side. He firmly held onto two cans of iced coffee for himself and Jisung, who they were waiting to reunite with. (The squirrel boy had another class, sadly.)

"But I want my vanilla milk.." Right when Felix whined, a thud sounded from inside the machine. Felix's eyes lit up, he quickly reached out to grab his drink, "My vanilla- what the fuck it gave me chocolate milk- ow.."

After another smack, Seungmin shook his head, "You don't listen.."

The blond rose to his feet, scratching his head (although Seungmin hadn't hit that hard). "Meanie." He pouted, poking the straw into his drink.

They walked to get Jisung from his class, Felix constantly groaning because 'why must P.E be second when it's too early to get tired and sweaty?!'
They stopped just in time to meet Jisung exit his classroom, closely followed by another person.

"Why is Minho with you..?" Seungmin scowled at the two boys who now stood in front of him.

Felix peered over Seungmin's shoulder, "Woah- Are y'all a thing? Did he fuck you- ow I'm sorry.." Felix grabbed his stomach after getting elbowed by his friend.

"You got it wrong,"

Someone said, approaching the group. It was a senior who Seungmin recognised as 'Jimin'. He threw an arm around Minho's shoulder, "Minho is the one who got fucked." He winked, chuckling at the gasps he earned form Seungmin and Felix. The two stared in disbelief, jaws dropped.

"Let me live, idiot." Minho mumbled, shrugging his friend's hand off. He walked past the boys without bothering to look at either of them, followed by Jimin (who was kind enough to wave a bye to them).

Having had enough of his friends' stupid reactions, Jisung walked ahead and cleared his throat, "You guys gonna come or-?"

Felix and Seungmin finally shut heir mouths, recovering from the shock.
"You topped that dude?!" Felix whisper-yelled, dramatically holding a hand over his mouth.

"I'm surprised." Seungmin commented, arching his brows.

"Y'all being so dramatic. I know he's a fuckboy so I just taught him a lesson." Jisung shrugged, smirking, "And he's cute when he's flustered."

"How- How even?" Seungmin questioned, (recalling that one time he couldn't break free from Minho's grip).

"Somehow. Oh right, Woojinnie Hyung asked to meet you." Jisung said, catching the iced coffee Seungmin tossed to him.

"Ehh okey, You guys go ahead then." Seungmin sighed, gesturing for his two friends to leave for P.E. He laughed at Jisung dragging a whiny Felix by his collar. (because the blond was trying to sneak away and skip P.E.)

The talk with his brother ended in barely fifteen minutes, (and may have ended quicker if Woojin didn't send his little brother off to buy him a can of iced coffee as well).

Seungmin dragged his feet on the way to the soccer field, absolutely disinterested in exhausting himself so early in the morning. About to turn the corner in the hallway, Seungmin came to a halt. He heard his name casually slip into the chatters if a group of boys. He may have not intended to eavesdrop, but the boy was now firmly backed up against the wall, curiously leaning in to try and recognise the voices in the hall. What would they be talking about him?

He heard his name again.

A voice he had come to despise. Hyunjin.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
a;n
I want iced coffee :c
Broskis I was not happy with this chapter but it keeps the plot moving so... I'll do better in the next!