∘₊✧─── 9 ───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; тнєу ѕαу ιт'ѕ ѕωєєт
ℓιкє ¢αηу,
ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє ƒℓуιηg ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

"The transfer student will join us today, he should be here any minute so welcome him warmly." Mr. Bang Chan ruffled his dusty blonde (iM nOt bLonDe-) hair, allowing time for the students to seat themselves and prepare for English class.

"And Hyunjin, legs down please." Chan sighed disappointedly at the boy's unchanging behaviour. A knock was heard on the door, followed by someone entering. Chan's breath stopped for a split second.

"Bang Chan? ... So you're teacher now?" The person sneered with a mischievous smirk, loosening his tie under the unbuttoned collar of his shirt. The small action caused Chan to stiffen, and earned multiple gasps and squeals from the girls in class. They whispered (edit, whisper-yelled loud enough to be heard) to each other, not tearing their eyes of the attractive boy that had entered.

"Oh my god, he's so sexy! I didn't think the new student would be a hottie~"

"He seems to be knowing Mr. Chan too!"

"Oh yes, I know him. We've fucked before." The boy revealed nonchalantly, still maintaining eye contact with the teacher.

"Curse one more time and I'll make sure you get detention."

The new student whipped his head towards the voice, his eyes met with an unfamiliar boy. Judging by the badge neatly pinned to his uniform, the new boy concluded he was meeting someone of the student council.

"I'm not cursing, I'm only enhancing my vocabulary unlike the rest of you.. Kim Seungmin." The boy replied, narrowing his eyes to read out the name on the other one's badge.

Chan cleared his throat after regaining his composure, "Introduce yourself."

"The name's Lee Minho. And I'm kind of a hoe." The student introduced himself, turning to face the class. The words escaping his lips did not match his angelic appearance in the least, with the exception of the lustrous look in his pretty eyes.

"I swear, I hear your curse at school once more, especially in the presence of a teacher, you're getting it." Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows at Minho. The latter let out a husky chuckle, turning all his attention to Seungmin.

"Hmm.. You're cute." Minho admitted as he licked his lips, causing Seungmin to be taken aback, slightly flustered at the unexpected remark.

Interrupting Minho's little flirting session with the blushing boy, a harsh clatter echoed through the classroom. Everyone's eyes shifted to the cause of the noise. Hyunjin had stood up roughly, an obviously irritated expression painted over his beautiful features. With a click of his tongue, he stormed out of the room after shooting a disgusted glare towards the new boy, Minho, who raised an eyebrow at the act. Seems like someone's not very fond of their new classmate, I suppose.

"What was that about..?" A student inquired in confusion.

"Fuckboy rivalry, I'd say." A girl giggled, covering her mouth as soon as she felt Seungmin's eyes on her upon hearing the cuss word.

"More like visual rivalry, Minho's here to snatch his place!"

"You better shut the fuck up before I rip your throat out." Changbin scoffed at the gossipers, clearly angered at the words they spoke of his best friend.

"Quiet down!" Having enough of the chatters, Chan bang-ed (lol) on the desk, loud enough to shut everyone up, "We're starting class."

Surely today wasn't Mr. Bang Chan's favourite day. Or Hyunjin's, for that matter.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧