A hand snapped in front of my eyes, making me come back to reality. I looked at the boys and sighed.

"Thank you for caring about me, really, but me and Luke are fine." I said softly.

"We just don't think it's right you two are sleeping together when he hasn't broken it off yet with her." Michael said and my eyes widned.

"Broke it off with who?!" I questioned frantically.

"Ashley! We just told you about her! Remember, the girl you found that day?" he stated rolling his eyes and my heart dropped.

I forgot about her. How could I forget about her!? She was the reason this all happened. Oh god, how could I forget. So he was still dating her? Yet sleeping with me and dating me? Oh hell no.

"Listen, just be careful. Luke is a heartbreaker and you know that. Talk with him before you finalize anything."

I couldn't make out any words as I just nodded, and stood up, walking to the door. They said goodnight to me and I left, taking a cab and mumbling the familiar address to the driver. I had to go to Grace.

___

I arrived and paid the taxi driver, stepping up to the front door. It was nearly 6 am now and my head was throbbing. I was exhausted and overwhelmed. It felt like my insides were slowly being crushed as I thought about everything going on. How could I even do this. I knew I was trying to change into someone else, someone who didn't care and just went with Luke but it was hard to do so.

A few minutes after knocking, the door finally opened to reveal a tired Grace rubbing her eyes.

"What the hell do you wan-GEN" Once she realized it was me, i got a tight hug and that was all it took for me to break even more.

"He asked me out." I mumbled under my breathe with tears welling up in my eyes.

"What? Who? Luke!? Why are you crying? Jesus christ you're a mess, come in." She said, dragging me into the house by my wrist.

I sat down on her couch and the sun was just starting to rise, causing little light in the room.

"Luke. He asked me out. And I slept with him, I did bad things to him on purpose oh my god I need to bathe in holy water and read the bible, I've never even touched a bible, I bet it would burst into flames if I did oh god oh god." I rambled on and she took my hands in hers.

"Calm down oh my god. Okay, wait wait, he asked you out? Thats good! Right?"

"He is dating someone else."

"OH THAT LITTLE SHIT I WILL CUT OFF HIS DICK AN-"

"Grace." I said sternly and she shut her mouth but still showed anger through her features. She was like the damn hulk except paler. Much paler. I'd imagine if olaf were to hulkify, that would be her.

"Who is he dating?" She asked.

"Ashley. The girl who caused this all. I can't believe they're still dating. I can't believe he still slept with me. What if she has diseases? Will I have diseases?" I asked with my eyes watering once more.

"Christ. You're not going to get diseases calm down. We need to go get Luke and make him come here and tell us what is going on. He better explain." She said, grabbing my phone from my pocket to which I snatched from her hands.

"We are not calling Luke. He is sleeping. And I don't want to face him right now." i said.

Just as I finished speaking, my phone vibrated in my hands, I was getting a call. I checked the name.