For When You Have a Bad Day ~Jules

We're always going to have bad days, whether we want to or not.  Recently, I've been having a lot of bad days so I decided to share the tips I use to cheer myself up.

1) Look up cute animals.  If you want to see an adorable, happy looking animal, look up "quokka". They are absolutely adorable and I love them with my whole heart.

2) Watch funny YouTubers. Some of my favorites are Liza Koshy, Lilly Singh, and Rachel Ballinger.

3) Watch clips from The Office.  It's such a funny show and can cheer me up really quickly.

4) Talk to a friend about what you're going through. This is one I strongly believe in, as I do not encourage bottling up your emotions. Letting it out will help you alleviate some of the stress and tension.  Remember this account is always here for you if you need someone to talk to!

5) Meditate or do breathing exercises.  One app I have is called "Eternal Sunshine" and has guided meditation sessions on it.  One of the breathing exercises I do is an inhalation for 5, holding for 7, and exhaling for 8. It is one I use for anxiety and asthma attacks to slow my breathing and calm it down.

6) Create a happiness journal.  Write down things every day that made you happy.  If you have a hard time knowing where to start, I recommend buying "Do one thing every day that makes you happy" which is a great book that helps you to self reflect.

7) Pamper yourself.  Chances are you'll feel better if you like how you look! Take a nice hot shower, do your hair and put on a nice outfit, and do whatever makes you feel beautiful and confident!