Chapter 9: Another Problem

Start from the beginning

"Why...why do you have a gun pressed to my head?" she questioned.

"You were going to deploy your I.S. That is a clear violation of the rules imposed in this school," she flinched at that realization, "Furthermore, the use of an I.S in this small room would lead to severe injury or death, and the chaos might spread to other rooms to lead to the same conclusion depending on how much you were going to overreact. Therefore, with the threat of death in front of me, I determined that the use of deadly force to even the playing field would be appropriate," he made his point but continued despite the sight of her seeming defeated. "Finally, there is a possibility that you, as a transfer student and Representative contender were sent specifically to eliminate me. However, the order to preserve my own life has been activated as a precautionary measure."

She raised her hands in defeat, "I'm just here because it's my room...so please put the gun away," she was still nervous with the fact that he could end her at any moment.

"I cannot do that for the reasons given previously," he closed his eye for a moment, and she wondered why he would do that. She thought that he was thinking.

"It seems that you have not been assigned a permanent room. I shall offer a solution until you can,"

She relaxed a little when she no longer felt the metal against her skin. He moved back, but he was still aiming at her none the less.

Moving over to the bed that he had been sleeping on, he grabbed the suitcase that lay atop it.

"Wha...what are you doing?" She asked, but watched as he slung the large suitcase over his shoulder.

"You may stay here until assigned a new room, I shall find other accommodations," he made his way to the door, his aim ever unchanged.

"But what about your stuff?"

"I have everything here with me," she looked at the large suitcase he had picked up. She now understood that everything he had was still inside of it.

"Have a good night," with a blank goodbye, the door closed to the room, and the Chinese Representative's legs finally gave out, and she collapsed on the bed covered in sweat.

"The hells with that guy?"

She thought about him, this connection to Ichika. She had never met him. Yn had disappeared from the eyes of the world, or rather, the few pairs that actually noticed him, six years beforehand.

She had moved into the same town as Ichika within those six years, so she had never met him.

From what she was told by military and governmental means, he was a perfect soldier. But what she had heard from Ichika all those years back, he was nothing of the sorts.

"Ichika often talked about him...but he isn't..."

Yn's POV

As I waited in the classroom for everyone to arrive, I looked out the window again. It was a nice day. The sun was shining so brightly.

There were few clouds in the sky, the temperature was quite nice as well. It was no problem to spend the night out. I prefer it, it is much more relaxing than staying trapped in a small room where several people know of my location as well as having a way to enter without trouble. Plus there could be bugs and camera's that I am not able to detect placed around the room.

Everyone started to pour into the classroom and I greeted them when they did to me. They eventually started to talk about the upcoming class league matches where I would be facing off against the class representatives of the other classes in one-on-one matches.