Chapter 22: A Culprit

3rd POV

"It's open!" 

A large door creaked open as the school's rising star stepped through, along with Kuro and Kirin right behind him.

I know that we were aware she was the student council president, and we had a guess about her personality, but I honestly didn't expect this.

Yn was popular, and with being one of the only two males in a school filled with girls who had mostly attended all-girls schools and usually didn't have much contact with men, he was even more popular. A little too popular.

He went to the gym for a good workout every day, and the girls started to figure out his schedule and go at the same time as a way to get closer to him. It wasn't much of a problem for him, at first, but it has gotten much worse as of late. Now the gym was filled to the brim, making it difficult for him, Kuro, and Kirin to hit their quota.

As such, they decided to book the gym, however, they still needed to get permission not only from their teacher but also from the student council president. It is because of this that they arrived at the student council today, but there was something they weren't expecting...

"Welcome!"

Giant banners and pictures were hanging from every corner of the room, making the room vivid with different colors, and it gave it a special kind of awkwardness since some of them were of Yn's face. 

"So, how may I help you today?" 

"We've come here today to obtain permission to privately reserve the gym. Your permission is necessary." Yn calmly took a seat without letting his eye wander for more than a split second, more to analyze the room for wire-taps than the actual decor of the room.

It was no surprise that Yn himself had no reaction to everything around him. Kuro and Kirin on the other hand had their own type of reaction. 

Kirin was poking at all the pictures of Yn as if she was expecting something out of them, though she also seemed fascinated if the sparkles in her eyes were anything to go by. 

Meanwhile, Kuro appeared to be slowly be dying on the inside due to embarrassment, because it wasn't just Yn's pictures hanging on the walls. She found herself feeling lucky that Yn didn't pay any attention to anything that was currently in the room, because there were some more...private photo's that she'd have to ask Tatenashi about.

"I've guessed that already, and I have no problem in letting you book out the gym at certain times, especially since we have three or four around the campus for everyone to use, but you see..." she drifted off a bit, hiding her smile behind her fan.

"I assume you'd like to discuss what you intended to tell me the previous time we met."

"Sharp as always!" 

The temperature in the room immediately dropped several degrees as Tatenashi suddenly jumped and landed in Yn's lap, straddling him with a slightly feral look in her eye. 

Of course, she wasn't looking for a reaction from Yn. She had already discovered that she wouldn't be getting one with something this small. However, her goal was achieved all the same when she saw the other two guests glare at her with a blank and bloodthirsty look respectively.

"Do you know what my role is in this school?" she asked with a small tilt of her head.

"You are in charge of overseeing events, arranging the funds for various clubs, and keeping the students in check, even more than the actual teachers."