You: There's no way we're letting that happen.

Karen: Clem?

Kenny: She's right, Y/N's had a huge impact in our lives. We owe it too him.

Sam: He has...but how are we...?

You: I'll find a way, just hold off any walkers that come near him!

Derick: A car.

Ashley: What?

Derick: Think about it, in this cold ass snow Hunter probably had some form of transport to get to places quickly or have people be captured and brought here.

Kenny: Then it's settled, I'll go get the car while you hold off the walkers.

You: I'm coming with.

Kenny: No.

You: I have to go!

Kenny: Just stay here with Y/N and the kids, I'll be back.

Before you can respond he goes off running.

Sam: I better go too.

You: What?

Sam: I can't let you guys do everything can I.

She begins to walk away but you hold her arm, stopping her from going any further.

Sam: Clem...

You: Stay here, I have to do this.

Sam: What?

You: Please, just stay here and help Ashley protect Karen and Y/N.

Walkers drop dead as Derick shoots them down.

Derick: It's better that way.

You both turn to him in shock as he walks towards you.

Derick: Look there isn't time to argue over this, stay here and kill the walkers that are approaching the idiot on the ground.

He shoots more of them with Ashley helping out.

Ashley: We can't let Clem go on her own.

Derick: That's why I'm going with her.

Ashley: No! You've done enough, come on Clem let's go!

The two of you shoot your way through the herd after Kenny, with walkers trying to grab you, bite your necks and faces off was a struggle but the multiple gunshots allowed you to find your way to a large shack with loads of walkers banging on the door.

Ashley: Shooting them all will only waste ammo, find another way in while I cover you.

You stab a walker in the face and make your way around the side of the shack, window is the only way in but only way to get in is to shatter the glass.

No choice.

A walkergrabs you by the arm and tries to bite you but you grab it by the neck and use all your strength to throw it head first through the window, the shattering of the glass drew Ashley towards you along with many walkers.

Ashley: Get in!

You climb through the window and Ashley follows suit, before making it through her leg is grabbed by a walker. You shoot it in the head before it can take a bite and pull her in.

Ashley: Thanks.

You: Don't mention it.

You see a pickup truck, its old but could still be useful. Behind you stands Kenny who is trying to keep the doors shut.

The Walking Dead - Clementine x Male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें