Stripper - Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Only for you." I winked at her and I saw her blushed.

She's about to say something when we heard a lights knocks.

"Lisa? Its Jisoo." I heard Jisoo Unnie called from the outside.

"Come on in Unnie." I said.

"Lisa, both of you need to go now. I successfully gathered all the needed evidences for this, the police on their way to raid this club." Jisoo Unnie said in serious tone and I felt Jennie trembled on my side. My arm still wrapped on her shoulder while her both arms wrapped on my waist.

I used my free hand to cupped her cheek.

(for imagination purposes, please exclude their smiles)

"Its okay Nini, I got you, from now one I'll take care of you." I said looking intently in her eyes.

She just nodded.

We immediately fix ourselves then get out of the VIP room discretely when.

"Sh*t!" I cursed remembering something.

"What is it Lisa?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"I didn't bring my own car, Jisoo Unnie drove us together here. Ahm, can you wait here for me Nini? I'll just get her car key okay?" I said to Jennie, I saw fear plastered on her face. So I immediately assured her that it will be okay. "Its okay Jen, I'll be right back okay? Just stay still, no matter what just stay here." I instructed and she just nodded.

I kissed her forehead and rushed to find Jisoo Unnie.

I successfully saw her and got the key.

When I returned to place where I left Jennie, she's no longer there. I tried to call her name but no ones answering back. I didn't stop. I checked all the rooms around to look for her.

"Jennie? Nini? Where are you?" I called.

Until I heard a quick commotion in one of the rooms but immediately vanished. I'm about to ignore but my heart beat fast its as if there's something in there. So without second thought I tried to open the door but its locked. I kicked it and I saw the man who bid for Jennie earlier on top of my Nini and about to do something bad to her.

It boils my blood. I immediately rushed to them and I hold the man's shoulder to pushed him away from Jennie. I saw she's crying hard and there's a red mark on her face as if she was beaten. I'm about to reached for her when I felt pain in my lower abdomen. I was punched by that man.

"Arkk!" I fell on the ground.

"Lisa!" I even heard Jennie called my name.

Despite the pain I'm feeling I need to stand up to fight back. I do know how to fight, I studied martial arts and self defense. Its a must for someone who's handling a multibillion company. My life is always in danger so I need to know how to protect myself.

I stood up as fast as I can and before the man successfully punch me again, I quickly kicked him. He grunted, I gave him punches. At the end of the day he's still a man, he's much stronger so when he punched my face I'm not able to dodge it. But because of my emotion and my urge to protect Jennie, I felt numb. I gave him another set of punches until he can no longer stand up. When I saw his unconscious already I walked towards Jennie.

"You okay baby?" I asked worriedly while giving gentle touches to her bruised face.

"I'm okay Lili, you're the one that's not okay here." She said the obvious and it made me chuckled.

"You're cute when you're worried." I said.

"Shut up and let's go so I can treat your wounds." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm hot having this wounds though." I teased her and saw she's blushing.

"I said shut up Lisa." She said but now smiling already.

I can still drive so I drove her home, she suggests that we can go to the hospital instead but I insists I want her to treat my wounds instead.

She looked hesitant at first but agreed eventually.

We arrived in small but decent looking house. Not the one she used to have and lived before as I recalled. Their house before is a mansion like house so this sight made my heart ache, all these years Jennie been struggling with life knowing she's not used to this but she still fight and it made me admire her more.

I was interrupted with my thoughts when I saw a little girl running to Jennie's direction.

"Mommy! Why you're early?"

And it shocked me.