1

It's Saturday night and I'm setting up an alarm for church tomorrow. I'm in the Worship Group so I sing in front of the people there. Luckily the church is quite small. The most people that go is about 20-30 people. I'm okay with that. It's more personal that way. I'm not super religious it's just something I have, to kind of back me up. To help me get through life which has recently become a shit hole. Let me explain. It was a couple months ago. 2 I believe I haven't been keeping track. My mom found out my dad has a mistress and he was leaving her to go move and have a family with her. My mom couldn't handle it and started drinking. I haven't exactly seen her for about a week now. I'm kinda glad she's gone. My Dad knows she's gone and has offered me to move in with him. I politely declined. I didn't want to be a burden to his "new" family. I'm older now, 19 I just turned 19 two weeks ago. My Dad stopped by and we spent the day together. I don't hate my Dad for what he did. I would understand why he would want to leave my mom. She's has a couple loose screws if you know what I mean. I don't hate her either though. She's my mother, the woman who birthed me. Sure she's not in the right stage in her life but I'm sure she'll come back. Eventually... anyways I look at the time. 7:09. I hop into the shower the warm water hits my back as my music plays softly in the back. I'm listening to Declan McKenna's: Paracetamol. I finish up and dry myself off brushing my hair till it becomes soft and smooth. (Unless you have curly hair than I don't know lol). I put on an oversized sweater and some shorts and hop into bed. I drift off to sleep wondering what my dream is going to be....