❤️ Baby Boy [M]

^^^DNA documentary is almost here!!! 😍😍

This one shot is mostly inspired by 'Pretty Boy' by Newcastleunited although this is completely written by me. I am a big fan of the story and wanted to write something with a very dominating Ant and very submissive Dec.

Also began writing it for StrawberryBoi's picture Below... because it's amazing!!

This story is rated MATURE [M] because there is a smut scene in the middle (which I have not taken out) with a domxsub element to it but it is NOT BDSM

This story is rated MATURE [M] because there is a smut scene in the middle (which I have not taken out) with a domxsub element to it but it is NOT BDSM. it's just the way Ant talks to Dec would be viewed as very dominating.

A warning is in place before and after smut in bold

"He's late." I mutter to myself, wrapping my arms around my pink bunny sweater and jumping up and down a little. I look around, trying to catch sight of another living being in the alley. Still nothing.

Sorry I haven't Introduced myself. I'm Declan Donnelly, also known as 'that gay kid' and currently, I am waiting for my boyfriend to show up. I say boyfriend, we havent been together for that long and the first time ended in broken bones and bloody noses... it'll probably be easier if I tell you the story ey? Seen as we may have some time on our hands.

So here's my story... the story of how I met my first boyfriend... the story of how I became his....

Oh my god it's freezing. I thought, wrapping my arms around myself and tugging my favourite sweater down further on my thighs. Even though it was the middle of winter I had chosen to only wear tight jeans and that same pink bunny sweater, don't judge me, I had a good excuse.

I had history that day.

Okay that sounds like an awful excuse and I hate history, so why would I want to look extra adorable and sexy you ask? Well the answer was staring at me as I stood by my desk in front of him.

The guy seemed to like checking me out and who was I too deny him? He was the hottest boy in school and his bad boy vibe was such a turn on. I knew he wouldn't ever go for me but i didn't mind putting in a little effort to be his eye candy for an hour. It's not like anyone bats an eyelid if I dress up in pink and too tight jeans, I'm the only gay boy in the school... or town... and everyone knows it. Nobody cares that much, there will always be haters but those girls and guys are just jealous.

I blushed as I turned my head slightly and noticed the mysterious dark haired boy was still looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. It was a little bit creepy at times but if you're that fit, you can stare at my ass all you want. His eyes wondered up and down my body as I pulled my books from my bag. Suddenly a bang sounded out through the room. I jump, dropping my pencil case on the floor as the door slammed and Mr Carr walked in.