The elemental masters who were watching cheered, with Jay being the loudest.

"Come on, come on, come on..." He kept repeating, annoying his teammates. "You got this, sis."

Y/n landed on a branch, making a tornado surround her. She fired it at Gravis, who got stuck in it. He made some of the flowers of the tree fly towards her, while being in the tornado, not able to move, only using his brain. The purple ninja groaned, distracted by the flowers. In the meanwhile, Gravis got out of the tornado. He went to poke flowers on her face, annoying her. 

Y/n sends a gust of wind towards Gravis. He tried to dodge it, but got flown back a bit anyway. Y/n took a quick glance at the ninja in the audience, smiling. The master of gravity flew towards her, while she stood on a branch. He tried to kick Y/n, but she dodged it with her hand. She tried to punch him in the face, but Gravis made her fly away now. 

"Make him fly."

"Why do you think that'll help? He's the master of gravity for a reason." Y/n breathed out, making her way to the jadeblade.

"Just do it." He mentally rolled his eyes.

Y/n used her powers to make him hanging in the air. He wasn't able to move at all, giving the purple ninja a free ticket to the jadeblade. She flew to it and snatched it from it's place. The master of wind jumped down, holding the jadeblade.

"Winner." Chen said, looking at Y/n, "Loser." He stated, looking at Gravis, who sighed. Chen pushed on a button, opening a trapdoor for the master of gravity. He laughed when he didn't fall in, making Chen angrily pushing the other buttons. Eventually he pushed a button which made a sandsack fall on Gravis.

"Whoa. How many buttons does that man have?" Turner asked, surpised.

"Master of Wind move on." Chen announced, moving Y/n's picture a place and destroying Gravis'.

"There you go. Told you it would work. And it was fast." Morro said.

"I felt like I was controlling someone. It doesn't feel fun."

"You're to the next round, you should be happy."

"I am. Don't worry." She smiled, looking at her cheering friends.

The next fight was Bolobo versus Neuro. Everyone was in their arena, ready for the fight.

"Neuro, Master of Mind, versus Bolobo, Master of Nature. Fight." Chen announced, and the two of them immediately fight. Neuro uses his mind powers on the master of nature, knowing his next move. Bolobo did it, and the master of mind dodged the veins easily.

"They call this a fight?" Lloyd asked.

"Wait for it." Garmadon reassured.

Their fight continued, with Neuro winning in the end.

The last fight announced so far, was Kai against Ash. They were in a volcano arena, with Kai on the right side and Ash on the left. "Kai, Master of Fire, versus Ash, Master of Smoke. Fight!" Chen declared, and the red ninja ran towards the jadeblade, which was laying in the middle of a bridge, immediately.

Ash made the brigde shake, and the jadeblade fall on a rock beneath them. Kai hung onto the bridge with one hand, as Ash was still on top of it. The master of fire jumped through the wooden bridge, just as the master of smoke was above him. Ash made himself of smoke when Kai kicked him, dodging the fire ninja's attack. He smirked as his opponent was in front of him.