Hikaru P1

Haruhi had just started dating Mori when Hikaru met another girl. She came from a commoner family turned rich from her father's company. Not quite fitting in anywhere at Ouran, she had no friends.

Then Hikaru met her. She was pretty and could probably model if she wanted it.

Everyday Hikaru would notice her listening to music from her laptop. A familiar song started to pop up, then suddenly he noticed her music list was a lot like his.

"Hey, you're the new girl right?" He asked taking a seat in the chair in front of her.

"Uh, yeah. I'm (y/n). You must be Hikaru?" She said back after pulling her headphones off. The music stopped when she gently shut her computer. She was glad someone finally started to talk to her.

"Yeah, I'm Hikaru and the look alike that just walked out is my twin brother Kaoru, you should meet him. I have a feeling he'd love you," Hikaru pointed at the other redhead male that followed Haruhi out.

She thought about it, "you'll have to introduce me. But first, you're interesting so let's talk for a bit here."

"I'm interesting? You're the one with the coolest songs ever. You better believe I noticed (favorite song) by (favorite artist) on your playlist," he said with a finger pointing at the computer.

"Well, I guess were both pretty interesting," she laughed a little and moved her hair around a bit, it had begun to bother her, covering her forehead just a bit.

"So how did you get into (favorite artist)?" Omg guys answer this. This seems like a really good story idea and I'd love to get to know you guys more!

/one long story later/

"I had a similar experience with a different artist though. You know that one guy with the songs from America talking about how America is. His names initials are D & G... Anyways, I've been a huge fan of his for a while and I'm glad that I'm not the only person in this school that listens to a little bit of every genre," he said. He had sit so patiently listening that he didn't realize his brother walked into the room two minutes ago and was just watching his brother flirt and move on.

"Its so nice to have someone to talk to. Changing school was hard but now I know that this school isnt so bad, ya' know?" She said with a sniff at the end because it was cold season.

Kaoru had walked back out of the room. He wanted to give the lovebirds some time alone. Besides, he had someplace more important to be. With Arai-kun, who turned out to have given his number to Kaoru and they have been video calling whenever there is free time.

"I guess I'll never know, I've always been rich. It's just how life has been. You should tell me about what it's like at a commoner school," he said leaning back in his chair.

"Well..." (insert personal experience)

"You should tell me more about yourself. I love to hear what you have to day. I think you're a really cool person and I could literally see myself sitting here forever because that's kinda all I want to do," he said.

This made (y/n) laugh a bit and begin talking.

Later that day they exchanged numbers with a promise to hang out not at Ouran.

(P2! Coming later, it will include a date so leave a comment on where they should go and please rate, as I've said, I want to get to know my readers better so that I can personalize stories or have more wanted outcomes.)