Honey/Hani x Reader [P3]

"Because, why not?" Said by the twins who for the life of me, I couldn't tell apart.

"If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't mind you being here!" I heard the blonde say. He seemed to be blushing for some reason.

I just now figured it out, my hand was on his. I didn't move it, I liked it there.

Time skip, sponsored by... shadow club king. Also, by the fact that I do not own Ouran Highschool Host Club, it belongs to Bisco Hatori as well as any and all respectful owners.

I walked out of the dressing room. The twins more or less forced me to change into this butler outfit. They stole my clothes and hid them. I am just glad I was flatter than a board and had no need for a binder or bra. Sometimes, I wish I had them but, other times I don't care.

I poured the tea, and got some weird looks from the girls as they blushed watching me serve the drinks.

I bowed and walked towards Tamaki, who was ranting on about Haruhi as I poured tea. Suddenly, the said perso came in with. "Haruhi, is that... is that instant coffee?" I half asked and half squealed. One of my favorites.

Time skip because of a lazy Author

I blanked out and sneezed again, my (h/c) locks not moving once. I guess I really missed long hair. Sighing I realized everyone but that one chick who sat next to Tamaki. "Hey, uhm. I was just wonder my lady, if I could take a seat next to you?" I just wanted to sleep. Apparently, Kyoya knew exactly why.

"You should go lay down. Ask Honey-senpai, he knows where the bed is." He said while taking noted. I was really tired and such. I seen Haruhi got a haircut. I sneezed again as it got hot in my vest and jacket. My breath was extremely slow and hot. I walked into the table he was at because of my absent mind.

"Err, excuse me Honey-senpai, Kyoya-senpai told me yoy knew where the bed was. I'm super tired. Too tired." My knees were wobbling slightly as they buckled and made me drop right into his arms.

"(Y/n) yes, I do know where it is." He had me in his arms as he lifted me, maybe too easily. Probably expecting me to be way heavier. I was underweight. Slightly. Okay, so I don't eat much.

"Thank you Honey-sen____...." I fell asleep in his arms as the fangirls were squealing and having nosebleeds. I was laid on the bed as he tucked Usa-chan into my arms I cuddled into it. "Hnnn. Smellllsss goood." I mumbled.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I don't know about this anymore.
It's going to go on.

Vis-chan Out