Kyoya X Reader So You Know

I should've known that Kyoya would've known. That my eyes only followed him. That I liked him.

I didn't expect him to like me back.

It's awkward to think about. Especially as I hesitate to open the door.

The door to the Host Club.

I press my hands to my chest and feel the beating of my heart. Damn holy mother of cows. I'm actually dying.

Okay.

Opening the door I come to notice that Kyoya turned his head slightly to look me dead in the eye.

"Haruhi, I came." I say out loud as the stumble of feet came towards me.

"Hiro-kun! Y-y-you came! It's been so long. I can't believe it. But your A GIRL?! Wait, have you always been a girl?" Haruhi exclaimed out loud.

"Yeah. Yeah. It's whatever."

"It's whatever?! Damn Hiro! I've known you for how many damn years and I now know you're a girl."

Kyoya looked up with wide eyes. As if he didn't already know.

Wait, what?!

Anyways, I sheepishly scratch the back of my head.

"Takashi-senpai had figured me out first. When I squealed at a figurine when he took me to the mall. I'd of figured he told y'all."

"No he didn't. Mori-senpai! Wait... Did you just call him Takashi?"

"Uhm.. Yeah. Yeah I did. I thought you guys called him that too. A-anyways, did you want to take a seat or keep yelling bloody murder everytime you realized you weren't as observing as others."

"Ok."

Haruhi grabbed my hand and led me to a seat. Right behind Kyoya.

"So why did you leave?"

"Haruhi. I was getting over cancer at the time. Which was why I was previously bald."

"Wait What?!"

"Haruhi, it's nothing really. Takashi and I had been.... Training my body to strengthen."

"Oh. That makes sense. So you're why Mori-senpai is always gone."

"Yeah, also why Kyoya thought he was gay."

"Yeah yeah, wait what?!"

"Well, he sort of confessed to me and sort of made me laugh. I mean. I like him too... Well. Really really like him too but he didn't know but I'm back now and he shouldn't wonder anymore because my answer is yes. I will have his hand in marriage."

"Wait what?!" The club yelled.

Yeah. Even Kyoya did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
This is trash... Haha. I was bored. Here's an update but on still "discontinued"