Kyoya x Insomniac! Reader

This is something I wanted to remake for a while. It will not be the same.
.

Damn it all. I couldn't sleep a wink.

Lucky bastards.

Did I seriously just swear at my dogs? In my head?

"I love you guys!" I yell and walk to my school. Ouran Academy.

I entered the school I love.

I sat through class and went to the Host Club like I do because I work there. Unlike Haruhi, I actually asked for a job because I need to earn money.

I walked in and quickly moved to the back room and started baking the batter I made this morning. I started frosting cakes I had made in the morning.

Starting the kettle and making the tea, I poured the commoners coffee into the large coffee pot.

I pulled out my cart and set it out.

Suddenly a banana peel appeared and I fell, luckily I only dropped my own glass water bottle. Unluckily it cut me a few times on my arms and the palms of my hands. I sighed and cleaned up really quick.

I thought they would've heard it but they didn't.

I quickly took the cart and moved it so I could clean the glass.

I came out five minutes late.

I delivered the cake and drinks and some of the girls tipped me.

"Ah, thank you so much ladies," I start heading towards the back to get more cakes for Hani.

"(Y/n), you came out late," Kyoya said standing in front of me.

"Oh well I made a mess and I needed clean it," I respond trying to keep walking.

"Did you break something?" He asked looking the smallest bit concerned.

"Yes. Don't worry it was my own thing," I say and start walking again but he caught my hands and looked at them.

"You're hurt," he said and quickly pulled me to the kitchen area.

"Yeah, and?" I say being the savage that I am, I pulled my hand away to rub my eyes. But he stops my hand by grabbing my arm.

"You could still have glass in them," he said.

"How did you know I broke glass?" I asked.

"Walked over and seen your bottle all over the floor. I didn't see you so you must have just walked away when I came up," he said and pulled a med kit out of nowhere.

"Let me patch you up," he said and started looking for glass and pouring alcohol and my cuts there.

"Ouch Kyoya please take it easy, that burns," I say nearly jerking my arms away.

"Hold still," he said grabbing my elbow and retrying.

I sighed in defeat and just jumped whenever he pulled out a shard or something.

"You need to be more careful (y/n)," he said to me.

"I'll try," I mumble.

He put away the kit.

"I'm sorry to worry you Kyoya," I say rubbing my eyes now.

They were dry.

"Just exactly how much sleep did you get?" He asked me.

"A decent amount."

He sighed at me.

"Go take a nap," he said with a frown.

"Kyoya,"

"Now."

I sighed and laid on a couch but sleep still didn't come.

Kyoya left the room and came back two hours later.

"It's time to wake up," he said tapping my shoulder.

"Hehe that's funny. I'd have to of slept to wake up," I muttered sitting up.

He looked at me and sat down next to me.

"Do you often feel tired?" He asks me. I didn't look at him. I tried to think of a time where I actually wasn't feeling tired.

His eyes looked at his hands before looking at my hands and then at me.

"No. I want to sleep but everytime I do, I can't," I say looking at my own hands.

"Maybe you should come to one of my family hospitals, we might be able to figure out what may be going on," he said and stopped for(666 words rn) a moment. "Free of charge."

"Maybe, if I have time," I mutter and he put a hand on my shoulder and opened his arms to me. Something I wasn't familiar with nor was this ny first time hugging him.

I leaned my head on his chest.

"Thank you," I say.