A Date: Mori (No Gender Specified)

It was time for their first date. After knowing each other for quite some time. After checking with parents and friends if it was a good idea. Mori and (Y/n) had a date tonight. Mori with no clue what to do without Hani at his side being his wingman. (Y/n) with their anxiety and insecurity. (Y/n) wasn't the first person Mori had asked on a date but for some reason, when Mori asked this time. He was actually nervous.

It was truly a sight to see.

Mori was in his tux and ready at 6:00. He changed his tie three times since and has been wondering about flowers. Did he want to go ham at the store with a bouquet? Kinda. But he knew that something too extravagant was not really (Y/n) would like.

(Y/n) wasn't like anyone Mori had ever met. It was refreshing for him to find someone he had chemistry with. He knew there would be a time when he would need to go out and be his own man. He didn't know if it was because he really, really wanted it to go good or if he knew there was always a slight chance that it wouldn't work. Or even if something disastardly strikes.

Mori had more fear right now than he ever had before.

He took a moment to call Hani, who was busy training. He knew of his cousin's plan to woo the, sometimes awkward, (Y/n). Hani knew way more than he can ever let on, because, Hani knew that (Y/n) liked Mori since the beginning.

It was the push that was harder for Mori. He couldn't help being separated from his cousin when he gets nervous. 

The call with Hani lasted fifteen minutes. Towards the end of the call, Hani was really trying to get Mori to just relax.

At 6:15, Mori had left his estate and made one last call.

Mori was on his way to the grocery store as the reciever answered his phone.

"Hello?"

"Tamaki, I'm going on a date with (Y/n) do you know any kind of... flower that they would like the most?"

"Ah yes! I knew this would happen. Two young lovers are bound to find common ground," he said with flare.

"I don't know what that means," Mori said with a deadpan.

"Oh, yeah hahahahah! (Y/n) might like Forget-me-nots or maybe yellow roses, you never know. Besides, (Y/n) is already content with nothing. You know how they are, but I'm one thousand percent sure, anything would be fine. Now I have to go, Kyoya is coming over to discuss the budget for the rest of the month. Adieu," Tamaki hung up the phone before rolling over in bed and cuddling his little dog.

Mori sighed and began to buy flowers. In his tuxedo, he stood out from the regular shoppers. He looked at the flowers and grabbed the prettiest, yet simple, flowers.

After buying the flowers, he had gotten into the nice car. Decidedly, he chose a car and not a limousine.

With a worried look on his face, he headed over to your house.

.

Upon arrival, Mori was slightly sweating but nothing too much. He still looked amazing as always.

After pressing the doorbell, (Y/n) quickly walked out. Dressed to the hills in a great quality, plain white shirt and a pair of nice fitting, black pants. All held together with black dress shoes.

Mori handed the bouquet out to them. With a little glint in his eyes, hoping that (Y/n) would enjoy the bouquet.

"Wow Mori-Senpai, you didn't need to get me flowers you know. They look so nice. Thank you," they say, grabbing an empty pot and setting them in there. "I'll deal with those later."

"I didn't know what to get you," he said looking off into the distance.

"Aww, well anyways, let's go out!" (Y/n) yells at the top of their lungs.

Mori chuckled before taking them to the world premiere of Spidersman: Far from Homes.

They enjoyed the movie and went out to eat afterwards.

Mori held an entire conversation. He felt comfortable, like he felt silly that he was nervous.

It was just you and him. The rest of the world didn't matter at the moment.

You guys had your fun but at the end of the night Mori was just glad he got what he wanted.

He got a small peck on his lips.

Before (Y/n) ran into the house with the flowers.

........

Hey guys, its been a while. I was thinking about just changing this to a general one-shot book because I have a lot of storylines written out and a few oneshots done. So I was just wondering if that would be fine with y'all. Anyways, leave requests and criticisms in the comments. -curvy.edges outtt