Unfinished Draft of a Cringe Story

Description: Ayeka was part of a plane crash landing.

At age five, her mother was going to take her to America to meet her father.

By age six, her mother was dead and she was alone.

By age thirteen, she was forgotten by the world.

By age fourteen, she was able to care survive perfectly.

By age fifteen, she met the Host Club.

Prologue: "Ayeka, stay close! You could be kidnapped!" Mommy said to me. I was only looking I swear! I didn't say that though, she wouldn't be happy if I did.

"Okay, mommy! I'll be with you mommy! Are we going to see Daddy?" I asked putting my hand with my mommy's. We look different. She has pretty black hair and I have yellow hair! Momma called it something else but I forgot. My mommy had brown eyes and I have green!

"Yes. I've told you, he's going to meet us in America," Mommy said, she tugged me along and we went to the waiting spot. I stood with mommy and we waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until!

"Ayeka! Wake up, its time to go sweetie!"

I stood up and we got on the airplane.

I sat down and got buckled up. Mommy double checked.

Then whoosh!

And then grumble.

And then bam and splash.

Mommy took me to shore.

Then, we built a home. Mommy wrote things for me and told me what they were. I learned good.

She wrote them on paper and had me recite them every day. More than once.

1. Build fire; take the sticks and rub them together.
2. Drink only from tree. If anything drink water from the natural pond.
3. Eat the red berries by the tree.
4. Eat fish.
5. Stay alive.
6. Don't touch the other animals.
7. Wait.
8. Build a hut.
9. Stay warm.
10. Don't get hurt.

Over time I lived by these. Mamma kept this on a paper and left other words I couldn't read. There was a picture of me! Mommy loves me. She told me so herself.

She filmed me something. Too bad I don't know how to work this. Mommy told me to keep these things safe. I did! I made sure that nothing could get into the box she gave me.

Then, mommy said she had to leave. I begged her not to go. She told me she loved me and walked into the water. Mommy said she was sick and that she's sorry.

Host Club

Tamaki and the other hosts boarded the private jet. They took their seats and joked around.

"Well Tono, you couldn't have--"

"Picked a better jet?"

"Maybe a--"

"Bigger jet?"

The twins Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"Nonsense! We didn't need a bigger jet. Also, Kyoya said that I was blowing the budget by this trip," Tamaki pouted cheekily and looked out the window.

"We needed money for the rest of the trip," Kyoya said irritated by his pet name.

"Takashi! Are we flying over the Padific ocean?" The cute host Hani asked.

His cousin simply said, "Pacific ocean."

"Tama-chan! Do you have any cake?" He asked the other blonde.

The plane started to shake.

"Noo~ T-t-turbulence!" Tamaki yelled before the plane started a nose dive.

"Everyone get in a seat and buckle up. This is going to be a rough landing."

The Hosts were tossed around before they hit the water with a splash. They were confused.

"Men, stay calm. We'll get out of this soon," he said to his scared friends. Hani was being held by Mori. They were all freaked as the flight attendants came out and said board a life boat. They weren't too far away from an uncharted island. Doing as they were told, they also took a few of their luggage and a medkit from Kyoya, who doesn't go anywhere without one. They were shaken up.

They went towards the island and once they got onto the beach started going to find supplies.

"Alright men! Split up and search for anything that could help us," Tamaki said and they all started looking. It was getting dark out so they scurried around.

Mori was alone and he noticed smoke from somewhere. He followed it and found a small shelter.

A girl in torn up large baggy clothes was bent over by the fire holding a stick with a fish on the end. She roasted it and checked to see if it was cooked.

Her fingers touched the fish and she winced but nodded. She set it down and stood up. Her body slowly turning around. She gasped as Mori was behind her, he stared at her. She was stunning. Most beautiful woman ever, at least to him.

Her eyes caught his and she instantly grabbed the nearest weapon, a giant stick.

"We need help. Our plane crashed. We are stuck on this island," Mori said calmly, backing up.

"No help," she said. She only understood help and island.

"Please," he asked and she lowered her weapon.

She nodded and grabbed her fish before offering him a piece.

"I have friends," he said and she nodded, grabbing more cooked fish in the pile.

He followed her as she left the little area she lived in and went to the beach. Instantly they see Kyoya and he seen her.

Mori moved in front of her and she smiled a bit.

She gripped the fish a bit more that normal.

Kyoya was reeling in the fact that she was here and she seemed to be here before them.

"Hello," she said and hid behind Mori. She acted like a child as she stood behind him. She held the fish out to Kyoya who stood a good few feet away.

Hani and Tamaki who's faces were grim as they found nothing. Tracing their way back to the original place. They both seen the girl and stopped in their tracks. "A girl?" They questioned and she jumped.

"Yeah," Mori said before Ayeka handed Kyoya the fish.

"Food. Eat," she said before walking back towards the forest. The island, was huge. She got far into it before she turned and watched as the Host Club started to follow her. Except Mori, he knew where it was.

(Just something I made a long tine ago and never finished. More to come because I have sooo many more)