CHAPTER 21: EPILOGUE

After the confession, things didn't directly go back to where they used to be. While Jungkook didn't mean to, the knowledge that the alphas were important people and the fear that they would leave him haunted him. Jungkook felt extremely insecure. He felt as though he wasn't good enough to be their mate, and especially not good enough to be the queen of SIX kingdoms. However, the princes did everything they could by showering him with love and support until Jungkook finally felt comfortable with the idea and responsibility.

Months went by and six months after the confession, the princes felt as though they were ready.

The date of the day wasn't anything special, just another day, but for the alpha, this was the day that decided how they would spend the rest of their lives. They brainstormed hundreds of ideas and in the end, they chose to do in a way that is discreet yet full of emotions, something that Jungkook prefers over big and dramatic gestures.

That day, Yugyeom brought Jungkook out to go shopping while the alphas decorated Omelas. They hung fairy lights everywhere and placed scented candles (chocolate chip scented) with sunflowers, lilies, and lavender on every table. They even put a long red carpet on the floor where it started at the door and finished right in front of the counter. The counter was decorated with pictures of them throughout the months. Needless to say, it was decorated beautifully and right in the middle of the counter, was a cake. The alphas struggled immensely and trained for a few weeks with Yugyeom until they were finally able to make a somewhat edible chocolate chip cake. The cake was covered in different shades of soft purple frosting and an edible topper on top. The topper was a drawing made by Taehyung. The drawing is quite simple with the back of six people drawn in black and white. There are three people on the right and three on the left, leaving a space in the middle. In the middle is Jungkook, who is standing in the middle of a beautiful flower field, the moon shining behind him and he's smiling. Unlike the six people in the front, he is drawn in vibrant colours.

Taehyung drew this image on the day of the confession. He wanted to show what Jungkook did to them. He added colours to their gray lives. He added life to their boring lives. He gave them so much and even though this drawing could never fully show how much he did, it gave an idea.

They waited for what seemed like hours until Jungkook came in and froze at the sight. All the alphas were in their princely outfits, the same as the day they revealed their status. Jungkook took in a shaky breath as he took in his surroundings. He slowly walked at the end of the carpet and once he reached them, they went on one of their knees. They put their hands out and Jungkook started tearing up. He gently put his hand in each of theirs and one by one, they kissed the back of his hand. In the end, however, Namjoon kissed his hand and before Jungkook could pull his hand away, he brought out a beautiful ring.

"We decided to keep it simple because we know you don't like it when it's too over the top," Namjoon said in a soft voice as Jungkook carefully brushed his finger over the ring, as though he was checking if it's real