CHAPTER 11

"Jungkookie!!!!" Jin yelled as he walked into Omelas. Poor Jungkook jumped at the scream and quickly finished making the coffee of the last customer. Jin walked to the counter with a fierce look, his body radiating confidence. The last customer quickly grabbed his coffee and went out, secretly disappointed that he wasn't able to talk to the cute omega.

Jin went in front of Jungkook, the counter was the only thing separating them, and he looked straight into his eyes. Jungkook fiddled nervously with his apron and impatiently waited for Jin to talk. When he did talk, however, Jungkook didn't know what to answer.

"I'm jealous." The alpha said proudly, staring at Jungkook as though it was his fault.

"I-I... w-what? ... I-I don't understand" The omega stammered.

"I was planning on taking you out on a date first, and then that rat Taehyung went and ruined it for me. So I'm jealous."

"D-date?? I... ummm... I'm sorry?" Jungkook said, unsure.

"You should be! I'm heartbroken." Jin dramatically exclaimed, "So you need to make it up to me." He ordered.

"Okay?"

"Tonight. Close up shop because we're cooking"

***

Jungkook closed up Omelas, cleaned everything and went to the kitchen to tell Yugyeom that they were closing early.

"Yugy?"

"Yes, Kookie?"

"I'm closing early tonight, so you can go home. I know that Bambam is probably waiting for you" Jungkook finished by giving him a cheeky wink. Yugyeom blushed and lightly hit his friend's arm.

"Shut up! Ugh, you're lucky you're cute otherwise I would karate chop your ass." Jungkook gave him his bunny smile making Yugyeom smile in return. Yugyeom went through the backdoor and right as he left, Jin walked into the kitchen.

"Who was that?" He asked as he put his arm around Jungkook's waist.

"My best friend and coworker," Jungkook answered with a slight blush on his face. Jin didn't answer, just stared at the backdoor, lost in thoughts. That friend better just be a friend and not more, Jin thought with a frown.

"Why are you frowning Jinnie?" Jungkook carefully brushed his thumb over the lines on Jin's forehead, which caused him to immediately relax. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and lightly kissed the palm.

"No reason. Don't worry Bunny." He let go of Jungkook's hand and looked around at the kitchen, leaving the omega a blushing mess.

"Cute kitchen BunBun, just like you," The alpha said with a smirk. Jungkook smiled shyly. The kitchen was decorated by Jungkook. The walls had a forest painted on them, with a few occasional animals hidden in the bushes or just eating.

"So Baby Bun, what do you want to do?"

"W-well, tomorrow is national bunny/rabbit day so we could make a bunny-themed cake" Jungkook proposed. Jin had to use all his self-control to not jump on and cuddle the cutie in front of him. He took a few deep breaths and once he felt like he wasn't about to explode of cuteness, he answered.

"Sounds like an amazing idea. So should we decorate the cake with bunnies or with portraits of you?" Jin said in a teasing tone which made Jungkook giggle.

***

After working for a few hours on the cake, it was finally done. They even had extra dough and frosting to make and decorate cookies and cupcakes. Jungkook was extremely happy. Cooking with Jin was so much fun. He was careful to do everything right and was even patient enough to handle Jungkook's perfectionist ways. He was just so sweet, kind and creative. He came up with the idea to make a cylinder-shaped cake with the extra dough they had and decorated it to make it look like a fallen bush. Then he added bunny ears made of fondant in a hole in the bush to make it look like a bunny was hiding inside. It was so adorable and beautiful that Jungkook almost didn't want to sell it.

Jungkook was even more amazed when Jin proposed to help Jungkook make banners and signs, and even helped decorate the bakery to make it look like a cute forest. By the end of the night, Omelas went through a whole transformation and Jungkook asked Yugyeom to make an announcement on Omelas' website since he didn't know how technology really worked.

"I must admit, this was tiring, but I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time." Jin and Jungkook were sitting down at one of the tables.

"I'm glad you had fun! I had such a good time hanging out with you! I hope we can do this again!" Jungkook said cheerfully. Jin smiled fondly at him and internally cheered at the knowledge that Jungkook was becoming bolder. He spoke up more and was comfortable enough to speak openly.

"I'd love to bake with you again. Maybe we can do this again for the next festival or celebration?"

"Okay!" Jungkook had a happy blush on his cheeks, his mouth seemed to be in a permanent smile and he just felt so happy. The feelings he felt were so confusing and foreign, and the only time he ever felt it was when he hangout with Taehyung alone or when he's with all the alphas together. A feeling so pleasant and so sweet.

"Bunny, I would love to stay but I have to go home. Without me, all the others might destroy the kitchen" He teased making Jungkook laugh, "Goodnight Kookie" He gently kissed the corner of Jungkook's mouth making the omega look at him with big wide eyes. Jin lightly laughed at his shocked expression and couldn't help kiss his forehead.

"G-goodnight Jinnie"

After the alpha left, Jungkook gently touched the corner of his mouth and a small delighted smile came on his face. He almost kissed me... on the mouth! Jungkook squealed and looked around the store. I have no idea what dates are but they sure are fun! Jungkook thought excitedly and obliviously.