Chapter 17:The Villains

Third Person

Habang si Helliazy ay napapasailalim parin ng pink mist,si Fellisy naman ay sinisikap na magamot ang mahikang iyon,but cyrus wants to call an expert healer but Fellisy insisted that she doesn't need any of them coz she's a nature princess and she can heal anyone.

"This is hard as I thought"fellisy murmured then chop the herbal plants to make some medicine for Helliazy.

"How long will it take Fell?"Cyrus asked for nth time,halos segu-segundo ito kung magtanong at kanina pa ito palakad-lakad,sobra itong nag-aalala at naguguluhan sa hindi nito malamang dahilan.

"Kuya relax na paghahalataan ka eh"chyrrie meaningfully said to his brother .

"Shut up,nag-aalala lang ako dahil ako ang huli nyang kasama."defensive na ani ni Cyrus sabay upo at hindi na naalis ang pagngiwi nito dahil sa makahulugang sinabi ng kanyang kapatid.

"Or is it"singit ni Maxx na kanina pang nag-oobserba sa bawat galaw ni cyrus.

"Tsk!"cyrus tsk then close his eyes.

"This pink mist surely is strong than may herbal plant"fellisy said after a minute when she let Helliazy drink the herbal medicine.

"Use your charm hamster"Maxx said in a boring tone,napa irap naman si Fellisy at itinapat ang kanyang mga palad sa tulog na si Helliazy.

"Wag ka ngang magmadali,I'm trying to use the natural way duhh"fellisy said."and don't call me hamster you goat"she said then close her eyes before mouthing the magic word.
"Panacea"fellisy mouthed but unexpectedly Chyrrie and the two guys heard it.

"What are you doing fell?"cyrus ask then standup.

"Healing her"fellisy answered in an obvious tone.

"But that's a witch's spell"chyrrie said but fellisy just rolled her eyes and turn to face the three of them.

"I'm a nature princess and I can use any of those healing word" may halong inis na sambit ni fellisy,imbes na magsalita pa ibinalik nalang nya ang tingin kay helliazy na ngayon ay naka upo na at hinihimas ang ulo nito.

"Oh goody!are you feeling better Iazy?"chyrrie ask in a cheerful tone and run towards helliazy who's now trying to breath some air because of chyrrie's tight hug.

"Oh...I'm fine"helliazy answered but in her deepest mind only one thing she knows and that is.....

'I saw the guy who wants to kill cyrus'

On the other side an evil life was about to take a step ahead to attack the academy and the other good side of the magic world.

"WHAT!!"the master shouted in a very angry tone.

"I-I'm sorry master"the guy said he's the one who shoot the arrow from Helliazy's back earlier.

"Lampa!!!ang dali-dali ng pinapagawa ko sayo tapos pumalpak ka dahil sa isang babae?!"galit nitong usal sa alagad nito sabay tapon ng hawak nitong babasaging baso na puno ng purong dugo ng mga enkantado."Tonto!!you should've killed him!!malaki ang advantage natin kung mawawala sya sa grupo!!"galit nitong sigaw saka umupo habang hinihilot nito ang sentido.

"M-master m-magagawa k-ko n-naman yun *gulp* p-pero y-yung babae h-hinarangan nya d-dapat din syang patayin"katwiran ng alagad nito at kinukumbinsi nito ang babaeng iyon ang may kasalanan.

But in a slash of a sword the guy who shoot Helliazy fell on the ground with wide eyes open and his lower body was separated from the upper,the guy's dead. Once the guy stop breathing the master showed a creepy smile and deadly eyes.

"I will kill you Swiffzy!!!just wait for me *crack his neck sideways* you'll see who's the evil here"anito habang may nakaka takot itong expression sa mukha,he's a living devil.

"Master your daughter is back"a guy with one eye inform his master and step back before a young demonic lady came in with a wide grin on her face.

"How are you?Papa!"the lady ask her father before kissing his cheek and hug him tight while whispering something."I'm ready to kill *Wider grin* Papa"she whispered that makes her father more evil and happy.

"That's my daughter,"her father proudly said,"My grown-up lovely one"

🥴
👇🏻
🌟