𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰

First day of college.

Hyunjin missed bringing his bag, it brings back highschool memories.

He took out his phone and texted Jiseun,

"Good luck for the first day."

Less than a minute, Jiseun replied.

"Thank you. You too, see you later."

His heart beating faster, he had a confused expression, "See me later?" He asks him self. He tried to make a blank face, but he just kept on smiling and blushing.

They're college students, yet the people, especially girls, that surround him still has the high school vibes and energy. Girls are staring him, "So, he's still with Jiseun huh?" He heard them.

He just shrugged and didn't give any shit, he just kept on smiling.

"So, are you guys are back together?" Chan appeared and puts his arm around him, "I want to, I'll ask her later, and I'm sure she'll say yes." Hyunjin chuckled and Chan playfully hit his head.

"Ouch, but really tho." Hyunjin added. Chan smiled, feeling happy for the both of them, "Congratulations in advance." He winked.

-

"Shit." Jiseun stared at the window after checking the time, it's almost class dismissal.

She closed her eyes and shook her head, as she, again, stared at the window,

"Fuck." She curses.

"Are you good?" Felix taps her shoulder, Jiseun didn't glance at him, she just shook her head.

Felix chuckled, "Oh, right." She'll be meeting with Hyunjin, isn't she? Or, she'll..

... she'll get back with Hyunjin?

-
"Felix, wait for me!" Jiseun quickly put her notes inside her bag, but as she is going to wear her bag, Chan already ran away.

"That shitface." She curses, again.

Her hands were shivering as she walked towards the hall, then she stopped when she saw Hyunjin talking to a girl, "What am I doing, I should head back."

"Oh wait, this way is the exit."

But she still went to the other side, Hyunjin saw her, he had a different feeling about her walking to the other side so he chased her.

Jiseun was walking faster, but its still no use because she has short legs and Hyunjin got a really long ones.

Hyunjin held her hand, caused Jiseun to stop from walking away, "So," Hyunjin said, panting, "You're still the type of girl who easily gets jealous huh?" He chuckled.

"That's my girl."

Jiseun can't help it but chuckle, "Can we do this, outside?" Hyunjin nodded.

They reached outside and sat down to the grass where students also spend their time with.

Hyunjin looked at her, he slowly leaned his face towards her, and held her face with his soft hands, "You know that I miss you, right?"

Jiseun felt butterflies in her stomach, she nodded.

"I love you." He added. Jiseun was about to reply but Hyunjin suddenly kissed her at the lips. "Let's be together again?"

Again, as Jiseun was about to reply, he kissed her.

But this time, it took long.

"I love you too, and, yes." Jiseun said, after the kiss. She rested her head on his broad shoulders, "How about, let's keep it a secret?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Yeah. Lets keep it." She agreed.

-

Finally, they're back together again.

They all stayed and had dinner at Jiseun and Jisung's place. "I miss this." Changbin said as he ate a chicken, "gosh, this chicken is really delicious.

"Typical Changbin." Felix chuckled, "So, Jiseun, you guys are?.." He continued. "Uhm," Jiseun cleared her throat, "Eh.. not yet." She answers.

Changbin's wish came true, that they stayed together as a family.

Jiseun smiled, admiring the scene, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin, having fun together, nothing changed.

"Well let's pretend that we believe Jiseun that they're not back together." Changbin whispered to Felix and they both chuckled.

"Guys!" Jiseun called them, "I'm gonna take a picture of all of you, together, as eight!"

"Wait I have chocolate in my teeth!" Chan said and they all laughed.

They ended up sleeping at their house, all of them are sleeping and the only ones awake are Jiseun and Hyunjin, as usual.

"I'm very happy." Hyunjin said softly, "Me too." Jiseun agrees. They kissed and slept beside each other.

The End.

—————————————————
A/N:

So, after how many months, the story has ended.

And we all know the news about Woojin.

Its eight or none.

Thank you so much for supporting and reading this story, I hope you guys enjoyed!

I'm also currently writing fanfics about to the other members, so stay tuned hehe :D

Thank you, again!

————

Keep It A Secret • Hwang Hyunjin FF
Started: March 29, 2019
Ended: November 8, 2019.

❤️
-
Please read other notes on the next chapters!(╹◡╹)♡
There's a special chapter at the end!! ◠‿◠ ♡