𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰

Preparing for her and her brother's vacation, Han Jiseun reached out her hand to get her phone, "How many nights will we stay in Japan?" She asked her one-year older brother, Han Jisung.

"Ask uncle Johnny first." He answered as he took out a bag of chips. "Oh and, my friends are gonna be staying here tonight."

"Again?! Aren't they tired to see this house everyday?" Jiseun said in frustration.

"Jeongin is coming too." Jisung smirked.

Oh please I don't even have feelings with Jeongin... I mean he's my best friend too, he ain't closer than you. Thought Jiseun.

Jiseun snubbed at her brother, "You must be so dumb that you think I'm going to fall in love with my bestfriend." she continued, "If your friends are staying here tonight, then I'm going to the park."

"No you will not." What Jisung said made Jiseun's blood boil. "Shut up, I will." Jiseun responded.

"It's dangerous." Jisung added.

"But the park is like three blocks away?!"
"Still, it's dangerous."
"Whatever, I'm going! You don't want me to go there because Eunra's house is near the park!, I'm gonna tell her that you like her!"
"How can you say that huh? Lol please, I am not going to fall in love with your bestfriend, it's going to be so awkward that we might not talk to each other again."

Jisung... Eunra and I are not bestfriends. She has her own "squad". Thought Jiseun.

But what he said made Jiseun's heart clenched, because she is in love with her brother's bestfriend, Jisung is right, maybe it would be so awkward that the siblings wouldn't be talking to each other anymore, let's face the reality.

"Jisung we're here~!" Bang Chan knocked at the door. Jiseun hastily went to her room.

Jisung laughed as he open the door.

"Why are you laughing?" Said Bang Chan. "Nothing, it's just my sister. Come on in, feel yourself at home."

So the boys went in.

Meanwhile in Jiseun's room.
"Shit." She sighed. As she reached her pocket to get her phone, she noticed something.

"What!? W-where's my phone?"

Then she remembered, she left it on the couch, where the boys will be staying.
"Nah, Hyunjin wouldn't be there so-,"

"Hey Jisung, whose phone is this? Is it your sister's?" Jiseun heard Hyunjin.

"Oh? Yeah that's her's." Jisung replied.

Shit shit shit!!!
Calm thyself, I can do this, just act normal.

Jiseun stood up from her bed and slowly opened her door, ack! the creak..

shit! I forgot my face! I might look so horrible!

As Jiseun slowly went back to her room, "Oh? Jiseun?"

It's Hyunjin.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
"Y-yhEs?" Jiseun's voice cracked.

Hyunjin giggled, his eye-smile appeared, which made Jiseun's legs weaken. How dare he smiles like that at me, how dare he! Thought Jiseun.

"I'm sorry I accidentally left your phone, I was going to get it for you but these books caught my attention." Hyunjin smirked, Jiseun is shaking, she can't even look at him in the face.

"Ah, it's okay," Jiseun smiled, "I was about to get it too. Feel free to read our books, but they're mostly mine." Jiseun said. She thought she sounded arrogant, Hyunjin noticed it. "That's amazing, you should be proud." Hyunjin cheered Jiseun up.

Now they're smiling at each other.

"Ah! Yes my phone, uhm, I gotta go." Jiseun added. She went downstairs hastily, she almost fell down, Jeongin noticed.

Jiseun noticed her phone is not in the couch anymore, one of the boys hid her phone.

She first thought of Jeongin. "Please, return my phone." Jeongin responded, "I found out the password." Jiseun almost cried of embarrassment, It's because her password is Hyunjincutie. "Nah just kidding." Jeongin smiled.

Jiseun sighs in relief.

"Oh, Jeongin I wanna show you something, it's in my room." Jiseun added, Jeongin smiled. They went upstairs and went to Jiseun's room.

Hyunjin saw them. He asked himself, why am I feeling frustrated? He stopped reading Jiseun's book and went back downstairs.

****^^****^^****^^****^^****^^***
A/N: Hello Stays!!
I hope that you liked my story! It really means a lot~ have fun reading the next chapter~

Comment requests what do you guys want me to write another fanfic of straykids~ just let me know and please follow me~
Thank you babygirls!!