𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽

"Uh... Jiseun are you alright?"

It..... it was......

Hyunjin.

I hurriedly let go, I accidentally pushed him but he's too strong, it looks like I only let go. "Oh my god, I am so so so sorry oh god that was unnecessary I didn't knew it was you I-,"

He suddenly pulled my arms gently and hugged me, "I hope this recovers your sadness." He said as he caressed my hair. In this situation, I believe, that I am currently freaking dying!! He let go, and smiled. "Oh, I just want to have 1 onigiri if that's fine with you.." he looked down, doing aegyo.

Did he just-

I was still shook of what happened but luckily I can still manage to talk... to him... "Yes of course! Hold on a sec." I nodded, instead I gave him 3 of my onigiris. He was probably going to say something, "It's okay. Your hug recovered my sadness."

WHAT! WHY!

DID

I

SAY

THAT!?

Hyunjin POV
I was about say something,
"It's okay, your hug recovered my sadness." She said. Man, she really looks like Jisung but i swear to god she looks so adorable.

uh .. wow.

I can see she froze from what she said, but she just smiled an acted like she didn't say that. "Really?" I giggle, "I'm glad. You should go to sleep." I told her, she nodded.

She closed the door slowly. Ahh... she looks like a potato, how cute.

Jiseun POV

NOooooooO! That was so embarrassing I'm almost going to cry from embarrassment! I badly need a bestfriend right now but Jeongin is busy with them aaaaahhh

Time check : 10:10 p.m.

UwU it's hoshi time, I need to go to sleep, I still have to prepare for Japan.

Next day

I woke up by the sun rays hit my face, bitch I look like a burned potato.

I sighed, looked at the mirror, damn I look scary. But whatever. I stood up, suddenly i smelled something delicious.

I washed my face and went down, oh shit I forgot, the boys went to sleep over in our house so they're probably still asleep-

"Oh? You're awake?" Jeongin smiled, he was the one who's cooking. "You look like a potato." He continued.

What a great day to start my morning.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room, The food that Jeongin's cooking must be theirs, so I decided to go to a restaurant.

No POV
I have no friends, I have no one to talk to, I have no one to treat food...

I only have my brother but he has close friends, they treat him like a brother, same does he.

Jiseun sighed, she's turning in to a Grade 10 student yet she haven't found a bestfriend. She only had an inspiration, Hyunjin.

Everytime she thinks about him, her heart is beating faster, damn, I must be so in love with him, he doesn't even like me.

She found the perfect restaurant for her appetite and went inside. She now ordered her food, went to a right place to sit, and waited for her order. "Miss Han?" A waiter called out. She responds by raising her hand. "Here's your order ma'am, have a nice day!" Jiseun bowed to the waiter and went away.

While walking towards their house, she suddenly bumped into someone, "Ah fuck." She was shocked to that person's response, "I— i'm sorry, didn't mean to curse." He said.

Jiseun raised her right eyebrow, "K." As she was about to walk away she felt a grip on her arm, stopping her from walking away, "Really tho, I'm sorry," He continued, "by the way, I'm Yeonjun." (Yes, Yeonjun from TXT if ya'll don't know :D )

" (Yes, Yeonjun from TXT if ya'll don't know :D )

Jiseun was still shocked, why would he introduce his self to me

Jiseun was still shocked, why would he introduce his self to me. She thought. "Ah.. hi."

What an awkward response, Jiseun, I'm so proud of you. Thought Jiseun, she just sighed. "I don't actually talk to strangers like you, since you cursed in front of me like that, and we're like the same age but yeah I'm Jiseun." Yeonjun giggled to her response, he tilt his head.

"I'm gonna... go now." She smiled awkwardly.

She arrived, and noticed the boys weren't there so they probably left already.

Jiseun POV

I sat on the couch and opened the food I ordered, suddenly a squirrel appeared. "They're not going with us." He said sadly.

"Awe, why?" My heart clenched since I wouldn't be able to spend time with Hyunjin, ugh, cringe.

"They realized that we, need to spend mOre time with each other." I was shocked at his response.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
A/N: Sorry babygirls that this chapter is kinda short~

I'm busy doing things for school by this week but I'll try my best to update the next chapter the soonest!

Don't forget to follow me and vote this story^^^ thank you stays<3