𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿

"Hmph, baby." Jiseun mocked Hyunjin, rolling her eyes.

He pouted and grip his hand on her waist tighter, "Did you just rolled your eyes at me while I'm helping you to walk?" Then he started to tickle her waist, Jiseun was laughing to death.

An adorable morning just happened to the couple.

-

Whispers, Jiseun's head ached. "You're just helping me to walk." She groaned in frustration. "Should we really keep it a secret tho?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah, I don't wanna let my brother hurt you."

Hyunjin and Jiseun sat on their seats, "Let's talk later." Jiseun whispered, "Sure baby." Hyunjin winked.

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

-
Lunch
Jeongin walked beside Jiseun, going to the cafeteria. "Where's Hyunjin?" Jiseun didn't answer his question, she's just smiling. Jeongin raised an eyebrow, feeling confused.

"Any second now." She said.

Jeongin heard steps coming from behind, then Hyunjin hugged her from the back, "There he is." She chuckled.

Seungmin walked along with them too, "Hello!" He smiled brightly, Hyunjin glaring at him, "Stop it." Jiseun whispered.

While walking, Jiseun saw her brother, she just shrugged. "You guys, are still not okay?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin looked down, "Its okay, Hyunjin. None of this is your fault." Jiseun smiled, "Well Seungmin, ask your friend when will he stop acting like a kid." Jiseun rolled her eyes.

Seungmin chuckled, "You're younger than him yet he's the one who acts like a kid." Jeongin nodded, "Hope you guys be okay soon." Jeongin smiled.

-

"The food today is delicious." Jiseun said as she took a spoonful of fried rice, and licked her lips. Hyunjin smirked, "What the fu—," Jiseun didn't manage to say it, she felt uncomfortable yet her heart is fluttered.

While eating, Seungmin saw Jisung, glaring at Hyunjin, something's not good is going to happen, he thought.

-

It's their dismissal, Jiseun told Hyunjin that she'll go home first, she refused as Hyunjin insisted to walk with him, "Are you sure you'll be alright? Call me when you get back home safely okay?" Hyunjin held her hands, "Okay!" She waved her hand, walking away from him, "I love you baby." Hyunjin threw a flying kiss at her, she looked at him in disgust, but she then smiled later, "Love you more." She squealed audibly and went away.

Seungmin walked towards Hyunjin as he saw him walking home already, "Hyunjin wait!" He yelled.

Hyunjin turned his head to him, leaving a questioning face, "Hey." He greeted. They walked together, "Hyunjin, I saw Jisung glaring at you a while ago." Seungmin looked so worried, Hyunjin sighed. "I believe something bad is going to happen. You know, Jisung." Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Yeah." Hyunjin sighed.

"I knew it will come." He forced a smile.

-

Seungmin already went home, while Hyunjin is still walking around, he doesn't want to go home yet.

He thought of Jiseun, smiling to him, ruffling his hair, and her laugh, he chuckled, I can't leave her. He thought. "I love her too much." He sighed.

Something is going to happen.

He decided to go home, so he went back from where he is now, he passed by the school, there are still few students inside.

He saw Jisung, on his phone, Jisung caught him, Hyunjin quickly walked away.

He heard steps coming towards him, he didn't look back, he just walked faster.

Until someone grabbed his shoulder, "Jisung?" He raised an eyebrow. Silence filled the place, the cold wind won't stop passing through, Jisung glared at him.

"Do you know why, I don't want you to date my sister?" He walked closer to Hyunjin, "Because I don't want her to be one of the girls you only like."

"Jisung, I don't like your sister." Hyunjin looked down, then he lifted his head and bit his lip, "I love her."

Jisung scoffed, "Isn't that the same thing you said to Siwon?" He continued, "That's why she came back. I only told my sister that you liked her, I lied to her, Hyunjin."

"Siwon was your first love, isn't she?" Jisung faked a smile, "If she didn't leave you, you still love her, right?"

"No. Jisung. She cheated on me." Hyunjin said, clenching his fist, "I never loved her." He continued, "She's not my first love."

"Don't lie to me, Hyunjin. She was." Jisung crossed his arms, "I thought she was." Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"But she wasn't." Hyunjin scoffed.

"But my sister believed that she was your first girlfriend." Jisung faked a pout, "She believed, she was your very first."

"Hyunjin, when will you tell everything to her?" Jisung scoffed, Hyunjin shook his head, he can't take it but he shed a tear.

"Can't you see? I love Jiseun too much that I love her more than you do." Hyunjin wiped his tears, "Look, I even cried for her!" He yelled. "Because if you love her more than I do, why don't you just support the both of us?"

"Because I never really wanted you to be her boyfriend, we're still on 10th grade goddamnit!" Jisung yelled back, "It's all just a puppy love. The both of you won't last together."

Hyunjin's heart crashed, "If you love my sister, let her go. She doesn't deserve all these lies." Jisung added.

"I can't.." Hyunjin sighed. "Think of it, Hyunjin. What if she knew everything?" Jisung held Hyunjin's shoulder, "Would she stay?" He let go.

"Think, Hyunjin. Would she?" Jisung pointed his head, signing that Hyunjin will think.

Would she? Hyunjin thought.

"Now, if you really love her, then let her go." Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

Hyunjin nodded.