𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰

Wonwoo went to his room with Mingyu, then Jeongin and Jiseun continued watching Netflix.

Then Jisung appeared, he just got home. "I'm home..." he groaned and went straight to his room. "That kid must be tired. Where did he went from?" Jiseun asked Jeongin. All of the sudden, Jeongin paused the movie.

"I think we have to talk." Jeongin said to her which Jiseun have the chills in her spine, "Uhm why so serious?" Jiseun said as she hugged the pillow. "You're doomed." Jeongin glared at her. "What do you mean? Stop scaring me!" Jiseun hit Jeongin to his shoulders.

"You've got to be kidding me," Jeongin face palmed, "You like Hyunjin!" He shrieked. Jiseun froze for how many seconds, "H-huh? What are you talking about? No I don't like him!! Why are you saying this all of the sudden I mean.. I just find him cute that's all!" Jiseun replied fastly, and, nervously. Jeongin just raised his right eyebrow, giving her a 'you do like him' face. "I give up." Jiseun threw the pillow to his face.

"Yes! I do!" Jiseun looked away. "But please, keep it a secret!" Jeongin is having second thoughts.

Jeongin pov
If I don't tell Hyunjin that she likes him, he'll probably end up dating with that new girl, Rihyun.

My head is aching from all these girl names, Felix hyung knows a LOT of girls, it's giving me a headache, ache all over my body. But I don't want Jiseun to know about this yet, she kinda has a weak heart. "Okay, I'll keep it a secret." I said to her, she sighs in relief, "...as for now." I continued.

Her eyes went big, "As for now!? No Jeongin No." She run her hand through her hair in frustration, "Jiseun. I have to tell him too! What if he likes you?" I said to her, giving her hopes.

She shook her head, "No Jeongin-," I cut her off, "You! Gotta! Believe! Just—, trust me." I patted her head.

Minutes later, we became really sleepy. We slept on the living room, then I woke up from the sun rays hitting my face, I yawned, and sighed. Jiseun is still having her peaceful sleep, then Jisung appeared. "Oh? I didn't see you last night." He said as he went to the kitchen, I followed him.

But I'll not tell him that his sister likes his bestfriend, it's awkward. "We went to Hyunjin's place last night. He bought a new girl, again." Jisung sighed, "Such a playboy." He took out the canned foods and ramen, and starting to cook. "Rihyun?" I asked.

"How did you know?" He opened the canned food, and placed it to the pan, I can here the sizzling of the food, It made me hungry. "Felix hyung suggested to Hyunjin, I was there too. But I left early." I explained. "Rihyun's kinda pretty too but, sometimes she gets a bit too annoying." Jisung laughed. "I'm glad that my sister is just like me."

-

Weekends have past, it's Monday. Again. Jiseun woke up in frustration, she got ready and left her brother, she decided to go to school earlier than him. As she entered, she already heard lot of gossips about Hyunjin and the new girl, it gave her a headache.

She sat on her assigned seat in their classroom, and took a nap for a while. But before that, someone poked her shoulders. "Hi, I'm Siwon." Siwon gave her the most obvious fake smile, Jiseun just responded by letting out an awkward smile and went back to napping.

"Anyways, Hyunjin and and the new girl are-,"

"Can you let me fucking nap? I don't give a shit please." Jiseun rubbed her temples, she really sounded so irritated. "I know you're jealous, Jiseun." Siwon sat beside her, Jiseun aggressively stood up, the students looked at her, shocked.

"One more word came out of you and I'm gonna throw you to the bloody window." Jiseun glared at her, and let out a big sigh. "Now move, that's not your seat."

The students coo-ed, "Damnn burn!" One of the students whispered. Siwon went out, Then all of the sudden Jeongin and Hyunjin came.

Jiseun tried her best to not look at Hyunjin, "Hey Jiseun, did I missed something?" Jeongin asked as he sat beside her, Jeongin looked at Hyunjin, then his eyes landed on Jiseun. "You're being to obvious Jeongin!" Jiseun shouted in a whisper, "Yeah yeah whatever."

Hyunjin chuckled as he saw Jiseun, snubbing at her best friend.

It's lunch time, Jeongin went to the airport to pick up her mom so he wouldn't be able to attend the afternoon class, he told Jiseun about it.

Well then I'm going to have lunch by myself.

She thought wrong, all of the sudden, someone put an arm on her shoulder, she flinched and looked who was it, "Hello." It was Yeonjun.

"Mind if I go to lunch with you?" Yeonjun said as he winked at her. "Yeah of course." She responded with a cheeky smile.

Jiseun felt weird, as if someone is staring at them, she looked around, she saw Hyunjin.

... glaring at Yeonjun.