𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑿

While on Hyunjin and Rihyun's way to the coffee shop, Rihyun noticed that Hyunjin is trying to call someone, but doesn't picking it up.

She heard Hyunjin groaned in frustration, "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Hyunjin responded.

Hyunjin and Rihyun arrived to the coffee shop, it was Hyunjin's treat.

They sat together and waited for their order, "Wait for a minute, I'm just going to the restroom." Hyunjin said and went away.

Accidentally, he left his phone open. Rihyun noticed and checked his contacts, she saw, "Cutie Seun *potato emoji*". She got jealous, and decided to call her.

Rihyun pov
I decided to call that so-called-cute girl, she ain't even cute!

I pressed the call button, "Oh, so you're Jiseun?" I said, I want to make her jealous. "Why?" Her voice makes me puke. "Ah, it's just me, Rihyun." It's fun making her jealous!

"What do you want?" I heard a different voice, high key sounds like Jeongin, but I don't care. "Nothing, it's just.. I'm having a date with Hyunjin!"

Those idiots hung up the call, huh! She just can't accept that I'm with him.

No pov
Hyunjin came back, Rihyun acted like nothing happened, she just smiled at him.

Hyunjin fell for her actions, he has no idea what she was doing with Jiseun, if he knew, maybe he would stood her up. Hyunjin just shrugged and sat down, giving her a smile. "The coffee is delicious!" Rihyun did an aegyo, Hyunjin felt nothing, he just gave a fake smile.

"Who were you trying to call?" Rihyun asked, "No one. You don't have to mind." Hyunjin responded.

They finished their drinks, Rihyun was kept on talking, Hyunjin also kept on listening to her even it was boring as hell. As they stepped outside, Hyunjin saw Jeongin and Jiseun walking together.

He felt mad, and sad. He should've been moving on from Jiseun, why am I still feeling jealous? Stop the feelings already, Hyunjin. He thought.

He saw Jiseun's eyes were swollen, he has been staring at her for too long. Rihyun noticed, and did a fake cough, "I'm going home!" She said, she wanted Hyunjin to walk her home but, "Bye. Be safe." Hyunjin smiled, fake smiled. Rihyun rolled her eyes in secret.

"Fine. I'll walk you home." Hyunjin faked a giggle, "Awe!" Rihyun winked at him.

Meanwhile, Jeongin saw Hyunjin looking at Jiseun as they walk to the streets, their eyes met, Jeongin gave him a 'what the fuck' face. "Jiseun! Let's go back." Jeongin distracted her, Jiseun just nodded.

"I saw it too." Jiseun sighed, Jeongin's jaw dropped, "I'm sorry."

"Nah it's fine, really." She weakly responded. Jeongin really wants to tell Hyunjin that she likes him, but he just loves his bestfriend.

"You know what, maybe I'll stay at my place this night." Jeongin sighed. "What? Come on!" Jiseun stomped, "You could come to my place." Jeongin added. "I would really love to but I don't want to leave Wonwoo in the house." Jiseun shrugged.

Jeongin successfully walked her home and he went to his home too. As he stepped inside, he was kinda confused why the door was open, he just shrugged.

He sat on the couch, "I have to tell Hyunjin." He sighed.

"You have to tell me what?" A voice suddenly called out, Jeongin screamed, "What the hell Hyunjin?" Jeongin stood up.

"You have to tell me what? Jeongin?" Hyunjin sounded serious, and was walking towards him. "Uhm.." Jeongin stepped back. Hyunjin walked closer to him, "Jeongin, tell me."

"That uhm..." Jeongin continued, "we have a erm... homework!"

"You can't fool me, Jeongin." Hyunjin scoffed, "yet Rihyun can." Jeongin said under his breath.

"What did you say?" Hyunjin turned his head to Jeongin's, "I know you heard me Hyunjin. She's a piece of shit." Jeongin laughed. Suddenly Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin by the collar. "Tell me."

Jeongin pushed Hyunjin, "Don't take things seriously." He said. "It's bothering me, Jeongin! Is this about Jiseun?" Hyunjin yelled.

Jeongin kept silent, "Why are you not answering?" Hyunjin yelled again.

"Yes! It's about her you moron!" Jeongin yelled back. Hyunjin had a blank face, actually he's shocked.

"Hyunjin... she likes you." Jeongin added.

Hyunjin's heart never fluttered like crazy before.