𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿

Long Chapter!

Jiseun woke up, she just smiled as she saw Hyunjin is still sleeping.

"Wait.. oh shit." She cursed. "W-why is he n-not wearing clothes?" She gasped silently.

She slowly checked below the blanket, are you serious Jiseun? You're the one who didn't get drunk yet you don't remember what happened last night?! Stupid!

She just cursed and cursed, "Shit shit shit shit-,"

Then suddenly Hyunjin groaned and stretched his arms, and he put it around Jiseun.

I'm stuck.

She slowly faced Hyunjin, "God, Do I even deserve this man? He's so adorable—,"

Stop! Jiseun! Just check what's under the blanket!

She's fighting her own thoughts, so she slowly checked what's under the blanket, "Oh my god."

-

"Goodmorning Jisung!" Minho said as he stepped inside their house, then he saw Jisung sitting at the staircase, probably questioning life.

"You okay? I bought some nuggets with me." Minho smiled and raised his hands to see the nuggets.

Jisung just sighed and had a questioning look, "Hyunjin.."

"What's with Hyunjin?" Minho asked as he put the nuggets on the table. "Heejin said he didn't went home last night, Until now."

"And Jiseun, I asked Yeonjun and he said that.." Jisung sighed again.

"That what??" Minho asked again.

"S-she's with uhm.." Jisung cleared his throat, and chuckled.

Minho suddenly cooed and laughed, "Oh my god!" The both of them just laughed. "Hi! Excited for the first day of being college students next month?" Chan suddenly busted in.

"Shut up." Jisung and Minho said at unison.

"What are you guys talking about? Oh and last night Heejin called—," Chan was cut off.

"Yeah. We know." Minho smiled.

Chan sighed again, "And what will happen if Heejin knew about this?" All of them went silent after that.

"Hyung, why are you always ruining the mood?" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, Heejin will not find out about it." Jisung stayed positive.

Until when his phone rang, "It's Heejin." Jisung bit his lip. "Put it in loudspeaker." Chan went closer and sat on the couch, also Minho.

Jisung cleared his throat, "Hello, Heejin."

"I already called you five times already this morning!!"

Minho had his eyes open, "What?! Five times?!" He mouthed.

"Yeah. I know Heejin, but really, Jiseun is here at our house, she's still sleeping." Jisung lied.

"I'm going there."

"No you're not you spoiled brat, this is our house. Nope. Not happening." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Hyunjin's phone just might be turned off. Ugh, whatever. If i found out he's with your sister—,"

"Then what you're gonna do?"

Chan stood up and mouthed, "Why did you asked that?!" He then ruffled his hair.

"I'm gonna... whatever!"

She hung up the call.

"See? Very easy." Jisung smirked. "No, really, Sung." Minho sounded serious.

"That girl is a psycho." Chan shook his head. "Then why did Hyunjin turned out being with her?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"He has no choice. That girl, the one in middle school." Chan explained, "Everyone thought she's a psycho, because once she fell in love with someone, she is making sure that, that guy will end up marrying her."

"Remember Dino? When he was still a trainee? Luckily he was with his mother." Minho clicked his tongue.

"Why? What would've happen if he was not with his mother?" Jisung sat down on the couch.

Chan just went on silent, so as Minho. "No way?" Jisung scoffed, "Is she a serial killer or something? Gosh."

"Her uncle is." Minho laughed, "What?!" Jisung shrieked, "But don't worry. He got killed years and years ago, we haven't born yet that time." Minho went to the dining area.

"That's insane!!" Jisung continued, "How come I didn't know about this?"

"Well, Jisung, while Hyunjin's telling the story you were sleeping." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Hyunjin got so unlucky when that crazy bitch fell in love with him after she failed Dino." Minho prepared the plates.

"Come on, let's eat." Minho smiled.

-

"Oh my god." Jiseun said under her breath, "I can't see it, h-he's too close—,"

"Hello." Hyunjin's morning voice made Jiseun flinched a little.

Their position is them facing at each other, with Hyunjin's arms around her, "I miss this." He continued.

"You're so cute last night, you thought I was drunk." He said, chuckling.

He does miss me. Jiseun thought.

Jiseun smiled weakly, "Stop." She scoffed, but she couldn't stop smiling. "You're cheating with your girlfriend." Jiseun raised my eyebrow.

"She's not my girlfriend. Maybe she's just a rebound." Hyunjin laughed and Jiseun hit him, which made Hyunjin groaned.

"You still have your attitude back in the highschool days huh." Jiseun laughed and get up from the bed.

Hyunjin watched Jiseun fixing herself in front of the mirror, "You're still spending college in Japan?" He asked.

"Nope." Jiseun faced him.

Hyunjin is still laying on the bed, "Why are you staring me for too long?" Jiseun cleared her throat and faced the other side, "Oh, you weren't staring at me?" Hyunjin smirked.

"As if you haven't seen my—," Hyunjin was cut off by Jiseun, "Shhh! Don't!" Jiseun covered her face from embarrassment.

Hyunjin stood up and hugged her from the back, "Can you wear your shirt please?" Jiseun asked shyly.

"Okay." Hyunjin chuckled.

-

"Jiseun!" Yeonjun was panting when Jiseun went to him as he called her name, "Hyunjin's there right? In your room?" He asked while running out of breath.

"Yeah? Why?" Jiseun asked.

"Heejin's there. Outside." Yeonjun answered.