𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

"You should've told me the truth Yeonjun!" Jiseun yelled at him, "Stop yelling, you're gonna wake up the neighbors." Yeonjun calmed her down, Jiseun scoffed, she was so irritated.

Yeonjun loved her, to be honest. Whenever Jiseun got heart broken, he was there, whenever Jiseun always remembers Hyunjin, Yeonjun was there to fix her broken heart.

Maybe he wasn't the one for Jiseun, maybe Hyunjin is still the one for her.

"I'm sorry, Jiseun." Yeonjun closed his eyes and tried not to let his tears fall, he all of the sudden sat on the floor, and rested his face on his hands, Jiseun got shocked as his sudden move, she sat with him and hugged him, feeling bad for him.

"Sh-shit I'm sorry.. I guess I was too much.." Jiseun felt downhearted, "N-no.. it's okay.." Yeonjun sniffed, "I guess Hyunjin is the one for you." He continued.

Jiseun doesn't know what to say, maybe it's true, or maybe it's not.

"Go talk to him yeah? Besides, Haruto will be transferring here in Korea with you." Jiseun got startled when Yeonjun told her that, "W-what? You're not staying?" She said with her voice shaking.

"Yeah. You can do it. Hyunjin's there." Yeonjun jokingly said, chuckling, so as Jiseun.

Jiseun smiled at him, this time it was different.

Her smile, it really made Yeonjun's heart melt, as if like Jiseun is going to kiss him.

She did, but on his forehead.

As she let go of the kiss she hugged him again, "I'm sorry." She said as she buried her face on top of Yeonjun's head, "It's okay. My time with you was worth it." Yeonjun looked at her, "And we're leaving next week."

"Before we leave, I want you to talk to Hyunjin first, okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I—," Jiseun was cut off by a sudden loud knock on the door.

"Jiseun!!" They heard Haruto. Yeonjun quickly opened the door, "Haruto? Where have you been and why are you sweating a lot?" Jiseun curiously asked, "H-hyunjin.." Haruto said, running out of breath.

-

"Is he okay?" Jiseun asked Chan, they're now currently at the Living room downstairs at Hyunjin's home.

"Yeah, he is." Chan clicked his tongue, "Look, Jiseun if you're with Yeonjun-,"

"I still love Hyunjin okay?" Jiseun's eyes got teary as she said those words, "I'm scared, Chan." She continued, "What if he already found a new girl?"

Chan went silent, again. "Look, it's better if you guys talk okay?"

All of the sudden, someone knocked at the door a lot of times and it was loud.

Chan rushed to the door and quickly opened it.

As he open the door, Jiseun saw a girl, she looks like she has the same age with them, she looks so pretty, tall.

The girl is flawless.

"Heejin!" Chan greeted her. Heejin, her name, its as beautiful as her face, Jiseun thought.

"Is my Hyunjin doing well? Where is he?" Her sweet, girly voice was heard by Jiseun, my Hyunjin? She asks herself in her mind.

Heejin didn't saw her and ran straight towards Hyunjin's room.

Chan looked at her, he gulped. "Jiseun.." he says.

"I guess he found a new one." Jiseun smiled weakly. "No Jiseun—,"

"I'm gonna go now. Tell Hyunjin to get well soon for me." Jiseun faked a smile and quickly walked away.

Yeonjun came down from upstairs along with Haruto, he furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed Chan was walking around, nervously. "Where is she?" He asked, in an annoyed tone.

"Who's she?" Hyunjin suddenly came out of his room with Heejin, "Oh, maybe the girl who was standing behind Chan a while ago." Heejin said.

Hyunjin realized, It was Jiseun. "She came here?" He scoffed. Yeonjun thought Hyunjin doesn't want to see Jiseun anymore because of the scoff.

He clenched his fist, "And.." Hyunjin continued, "You didn't even tell me, she came?"

"Aish," Heejin rolled her eyes, "Let's not mind her, oppa."

"Oppa?!" Yeonjun suddenly scoffed, loudly. "Hey stop." Jeongin chuckled silently beside him and playfully hit his arm.

"Do you have a problem?" Heejin asks, raising her eyebrow, "We're dating, and you have nothing to do about it."

"What?!" Even Chan, Jeongin, Woojin, Changbin, Jisung, Minho and Seungmin got shocked.

"What?! You guys.. don't know about this?" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows, he can't believe these things are happening right now.

Hyunjin stayed silent.

"I'm gonna look for her." Yeonjun said, getting his coat, "I'll come with you." Seungmin added, "You guys stay. Especially you, Hyunjin." Seungmin smiled, then Yeonjun and Him went away.

"Hyung, you guys, are dating?" Jeongin innocently asked, Hyunjin smiled nervously.

"Yeah." Hyunjin answered.