𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

Why is he glaring at Yeonjun? Are they enemies before? Thought Jiseun.

They arrived at the cafeteria with hearing those whispers and gossips which Jiseun had a headache about it.

She just ignored those and continued eating. Then Felix, came with a new boy. "Hi Jiseun and Yeonjun! This is Changbin." Felix introduced his new friend to them.

"Oh hello Changbin!" Jiseun greeted him nicely. "Hey bro nice to meet you." Yeonjun shook his hand to Changbin. Then Felix saw Hyunjin, finding a seat, "Ey mate! Seat here with us!" Felix shrieked.

Jiseun froze for a second, It's not Hyunjin It's not Hyunjin no no no

"Hi Hyunjin." Felix said. I'm doomed. Jiseun thought. "By the way this is Changbin." Felix added.

"Yep. We met before." Hyunjin sat beside Jiseun, their arms touched. Jiseun's heart is beating like crazy, Changbin realized that Jiseun froze. "Is she always like that? Freezing?" He whispered at Felix. "No..." Felix replied. That's strange, she's not acting weird nowadays. Felix thought.

It's their dismissal, "Hey Jiseun, I'll go home now. My brother is going home and I haven't seen him for a while. Wanna go with me?" Yeonjun invited her, she refused. "Nah, It's fine. Maybe next time." She replied.

Yeonjun left and Jiseun is now alone, she gets used to it, being alone. Then she saw that Rihyun girl, talking to Hyunjin. She looks pretty, If I were a boy maybe I'd fall in love with her too. Jiseun thought, she let out a big sigh.

She's just few steps away from them, she can audibly hear their conversation, "Hyunjin, right? I'm sorry my friend just-," Hyunjin cut her off, "No, It's fine." He continued, "Wanna go to the coffee shop with me? If that's fine?"

Jiseun's heart shuttered in to pieces, I have no right to get jealous. She froze, again, decided to call her brother, "Jisung where are y-you? Let's go home together please?" Her voice is shaking, "No it's fine. You go home, I'm at a computer shop. Bye." Jisung quickly hung up the phone.

Her heart hurts even more.

She tried to call Jeongin, "Hey lovie I'm sorry I can't go with you, my mom wouldn't let me leave because we're having dinner. Perhaps you can go here. I'll wait for you." Jeongin said, "N-no, you spend time with your family first." Jiseun hung up the call.

Again, she tried to call her cousin, Wonwoo. "Oh hi! You called. Why?" Wonwoo said, panting, "You're having practices tonight?" She asked. "Yeah. I'm sorry, really busy today. We're having a new comeback. I'm really sorry, don't worry, I said Hi to Dino for you." He giggled. "Thanks." Jiseun hung up the phone call.

She can't handle to hold her tears anymore, tears fell. "Fuck stop crying you emotional moron." She said to herself. She wiped her tears, and went to the place where Hyunjin showed her.

She sat on the barrier, there's a high chance that she could fall, what she's doing is really dangerous.

Her foot is swinging back and forth, "Is this what loneliness feels like? I've got no one to talk to, no one to...," Jiseun let out a lot of tears, she's crying, sobbing, barely breathing. "Fucking liar." She said while running our of breath. Still sobbing, loud. "He said that... he can be my friend but-,"

"Fucking stop!" She hit herself in the chest, "stop assuming that he really meant those words."

She let out a big sigh, wiped her tears, and sniffed.

"Jiseun?! What are you doing?!" She heard a soft voice, he walked towards Jiseun. He went to her and softly grabbed her shoulders, "Let's sit here in the bench, not in the barrier."

As Jiseun turned her head, she flinched, her eyes went big, and her jaw dropped.

"D-Dino?!" She shrieked.