𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

"I want this, to end already. I'm tired. I'm very tired, Yeonjun." Jiseun rests her head to Yeonjun's broad shoulder, He looked at her, with those pitiful eyes.

"Don't pity me. I know you're giving me the look." Jiseun rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"I'm so stupid." She scoffed, "What? No, no." Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows and faced Jiseun, "Sometimes things happen unexpectedly, even Chan hyung got shocked." Yeonjun said.

He covered his mouth as he accidentally spilled it out.

"Got shocked about what?" Jiseun asks, then she smiled weakly, already realizing what was it. "Oh, the girl. Hyunjin's girlfriend huh?"

"First love is shit." Jiseun said, "Wanna go out for a drink?"

Yeonjun got shocked, "Drink?"

"Yeah drink, dingus. We're gonna be college students soon!" Jiseun chuckled. "Yeah," Yeonjun smiled, "Let's go out for a drink."

-

"So, that was Jiseun, your first love?" Heejin rested her head to Hyunjin's chest while watching makeup tutorials, "Do we have to watch this?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Don't change the topic, love." Heejin softly kissed his cheeks, "was she your first love?"

"Yes." Hyunjin said, smiling. "And you know what happens when I get jealous, baby, right?" Heejin said.

"Yes. And I don't care." Hyunjin laughed.

"You know you're gonna regret saying that." Heejin sounded serious, "Jiseun, Han Jiseun.." she said as if she's planning something.

Hyunjin glared at her and he stood up quickly, "Don't you dare, Heejin."

"Why? You don't love her anymore, right?" Heejin raised an eyebrow. Hyunjin runs his hand through his hair, feeling frustrated. "God Heejin, don't be an immature."

"Then break up with me." Heejin walked closer to Hyunjin, "If that happens.."

Hyunjin sighed deeply, trying to be patient, "I won't let that happen."

-
"I can tell there's something wrong with Hyunjin and Heejin.." Haruto clicked his tongue while tapping his pen. "And that girl looks familiar.." Yeonjun added as he took a sip of soju.

"What are you guys talking about? Come on, they're just dating." Jiseun sighed, and took another shot.

Suddenly Haruto slammed the table, which made Jiseun flinched, almost broke the glass, and Yeonjun isn't even bothered by the loud slam, "What the hell is wrong with the both of you...?" Jiseun said under her breath and rolled her eyes.

"Something's definitely wrong." Haruto said and Jiseun gave him a judging face.

"Hello we're home! Finally!" Mashiho said, already arrived at home with Yuta. Yuta stretched his arm and yawned, "We're going upstairs.." Mashiho added.

Yeonjun and Haruto just ignored them, while Jiseun is still confused.

"Haruto, please go upstairs. We're drinking." Jiseun said, "Fine. But we're not done yet." Haruto glared at her.

"Tss," Yeonjun scoffed, "That girl, Heejin.." Jiseun faced him, "What about her?" She asks. "She's just a rebound." Yeonjun chuckled and took a shot.

"I don't know, I miss him." Jiseun shed a tear, she really miss Hyunjin, his hugs, kisses, and everything.

Jiseun sighed deeply, and Yeonjun's just looking at her.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Everyone's home right? Mashiho and Yuta?" Yeonjun asked. "Yeah." Jiseun answered.

Jiseun walked towards the door, but she was having trouble with walking straight, that means she's a bit drunk.

"Hey."

Jiseun's heart started to beat faster, she gasped, "Hyunjin? W-what are you doing here?"

Yeonjun heard her and came along, "Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin saw bottles of soju behind them, they're drinking, alone. He thought.

"Uhm, Yeonjun, can I have some time alone with Jiseun?" He asked kindly. Jiseun faced Yeonjun, giving him the 'please say yes' face, Yeonjun sighed deeply.

"Yes, of course. I'll be going upstairs." Yeonjun said, Hyunjin let out a small smile.

-

"What brings you here?" Jiseun asked as they sat on the couch, the bottles of soju are still on the table. "Wanna drink?" She asks again.

"Yeah." Hyunjin didn't hesitate to answer.

"So.." He took a sip of the soju, "I just.. you know.. I just wanna see you again." Jiseun smiled weakly, "Stop with the joke, Hyunjin."

"No, Jiseun, I'm not joking." Hyunjin told the truth. "But you have a girlfriend, right?" Jiseun's heart crashed in to pieces as she asked. Hyunjin scoffed, "Is she really my girlfriend?" He said.

He took another shot of soju, and again and again, and again.

Until Hyunjin drank 4 bottles already.

"Hyunjin, you're getting drunk, I'm the one who's supposed to be drunk by now." Jiseun rolled her eyes. Hyunjin chuckled, "I miss that."

"You miss what?" Jiseun raised an eyebrow and left out a small laugh, "You being snobby." Hyunjin said softly.

"I miss you." Hyunjin held her hand and dragged her in front of him, that made her sat on his lap, "Hyunjin—,"

"Shh. Please forgive me." Hyunjin held her cheeks, "I should've stopped you from leaving."

Hyunjin kissed her lips, after two years, he finally tasted her lips.

He let go, "I miss you so much, please, this time, please stay?"

Jiseun couldn't take it anymore, she already let out a lot of tears, she sniffed and Hyunjin wiped out her tears, "Hyunjin.. you're drunk."

Jiseun helped him stand and went to her room.

"Oh, look at that." Hyunjin pointed the picture that was framed, "It's us, in the ramen place."

Hyunjin looked at her and kissed her again, "Hyunjin, you're drunk." Jiseun slowly put him in her bed, then Hyunjin dragged her, "I.. miss you."

"I know.. but for the last time, you're just drunk." Jiseun chuckled, but she's still broken inside.

"Sleep." Hyunjin kissed her forehead. "Fine." Jiseun closed her eyes, and went to sleep.

3 hours later, Hyunjin is still awake, he's hugging his love of his life, "Jiseun.." he said under his breath.

"I'm not drunk."