𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Jiseun looked down, her brother walked away.

She suddenly shed a tear.

Right. Face the consequences, right? She thought, she clenched her fist, feeling frustrated and downhearted at the same time, why can I be just happy?.

Jiseun faced her brother walking away, then suddenly, someone bumped into her. "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" That person said as he helped Jiseun who fell on the ground, "I'm so so so sorry!"

"Oh? Jiseun!"

Yeonjun? She make jumped, "I'm stunned that you didn't curse again eh?" She chuckled. Yeonjun smiled at her and held her arms to carry her up. Jiseun flinched and groaned in pain, "Agh.."

Yeonjun saw a scratch on her right knee, "Ah shit." He rubbed his temples. "This is my fault— I,, I am sorry, let me carry you on your way home—,"

"N-no Yeonjun! It's okay." She shook her head, "It's just a scratch." But her wound is bleeding, Yeonjun sighed, he really wanted to help her, he got concerned.

He also shook his head, without saying a word to Jiseun, he put his hands on her waist and pulled her arm on to his shoulder, his grip on her waist made Jiseun dismay a little, Hyunjin I'm sorry oh god..

While walking to get Jiseun home, she felt really tickled by the grip of Yeonjun's hand to her waist, she kept on leaving a small chuckle. "Hey, you good?" He asked, he looked at her and tilt his head, leaving a bright smile. If someone sees us, an issue will happen. fuck. Jiseun sighed.

Yeonjun carefully let go of her as they arrived at their house. He knocked at the door, Jisung was the one who opened it, he raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "Yeonjun? What are you doing with my sister?" Jisung smirked, he looked at Jiseun and noticed her bleeding wound, "And what happened?"

Jiseun smiled a little when Jisung called her 'my sister'.

But she furrowed her eyebrows as she knew that Jisung wants her to break up with the love of her life, Hyunjin.

She sighed and faced Yeonjun, "Thanks man, be safe." Jiseun walked inside, struggling because of the pain. "Jiseun." His brother called her.

She rolled her eyes, "You know what?" Jiseun raised her voice, "Fine. If you don't want me to be your sister anymore, that's fine. Hyunjin was there for me. How about you? You're only showing off that you're concerned about me!" She groaned, frustrated, "I was always there for you... this is unfair."

"Jiseun—,"

"Jeongin also treats me like his younger sister too, I don't understand you, Jisung." Jiseun said and turned her back to him, "I'm sorry Jisung. But I can't break up with Hyunjin just because we could go back to normal, the fuck is that."

"No matter what will happen, we're still siblings, Jisung." Jiseun went to her room and slammed the door.

"Hyunjin, I need you." While she was changing in to her pajamas, She groaned a little, the pain is getting worse every time she moves her right leg.

She laid back in to her bed, still still feeling the pain, but she just shrugged it off, she suddenly fell asleep.

-

Jiseun woke up early, she knows that her brother is still sleeping.

As expected, she got ready and went to their school alone, still struggling to walk, the wound is very visible. Then, her phone rang, "Seunie?" Hyunjin called, "You haven't texted me since last night, you alright?"

"Actually no, can you come here and help me? I had a wound on my right knee, I've been walking for three minutes and I'm still in front of our house goddamnit." She said frustratedly.

"What happened!? Who did that to you?! I'm going there now." Hyunjin sounded that he was about to kill a person by exaggerating the word, 'now.'

Jiseun chuckle in surprise, Hyunjin was already beside her and it hasn't been five minutes since their call.

On the other hand, Hyunjin is very worried, "Why didn't you tell me?" He pouted.

His long arm was wrapped around her waist, it felt like it was an angel carrying Jiseun, his thumb was going on circles, "Hyunjin it tickles!" She chuckled. "The pain is getting worse." A sad expression appeared on her face, looking down.

"I'll heal it for you baby." Hyunjin winked at her.

B-baby??.. I'm fucking weak.