Chapter 63: Disillusioned

Vegeta was holding his left arm as he weakly stood up while groaning, "Well this isn't good at all, now we can't even rest in peace. We need to move to the center of the stage."

Goku gritted his teeth as he watched the birdcage slowly begin to close, tearing the stage up in a menacing matter. This can't be good!

Luffy threw a punch at Genkai but she simply kicked his rubbery arm away using a twirl kick. Genkai dashed towards Luffy, throwing a multitude of rapid punches at extremely fast speeds. After applying armament Haki to his arms Luffy grunted each time he blocked the old woman's fist. She's fast for an old hag!

Genkai dropkicked Luffy, using the impact to push him away while lecturing.

"Underestimating your elders?! A mistake you'll never make again!"

Genkai sprinted towards Luffy while crouched down low making Luffy stumble backwards a little with a frown on his face. Genkai leaped up Luffy, attempting to land a knee which was blocked by Luffy's forearm. Genkai performed a backflip but when she landed she sweeped Luffy right off his feet. Genkai palmed Luffy right in his stomach, sending him flying.

Luffy stomped his foot onto the stage in order to slow down his momentum, then Genkai appeared behind him. Her arm was already cocked back preparing a punch to Luffy in his spinal cord.

To her surprise, Luffy quickly spun around staring right into Genkai's eyes with a smile on his face. Hmm? Luffy shouted out with his arm also cocked back making Genkai suddenly hesitant of her actions.

"Gum Gum Pistol!"

Luffy threw a stretched punch which went right through the face of Genkai's after image, which was quickly fading away. Luffy looked up to see Genkai coming down with a devastating stomp that he avoided by rolling to the side.

Genkai's foot punctured the stage, cracking the pavement before flipping into an axe kick that Luffy blocked by crossing his arms over top of his head. Being made out of rubber, Genkai practically bounced off of Luffy but not before landing two quick kicks.

Genkai landed on the ground before swiftly performing a few backflips away from Luffy who was running towards her with both of his arms stretched far back.

"Gum Gum Bazooka!"

Luffy double palmed his arms forward forcing Genkai to front flip over his arms before landing a lethal drop kick to Luffy's forehead. Genkai smirked as she released her feet from Luffy's forehead, revealing armament haki.

Luffy roundhouse kicked Genkai who blocked before she flipped back onto her feet where she reset her guard. Luffy began throwing a series of punches that Genkai dodged while stepping backwards.

"You're too old to be in this tournament ya old hag! Allow me to show you your exit! Gum Gum Gatling Gun!" exclaimed Luffy.

While in the mix of his regular punches Luffy began using his stretching ability to bring his arms forward in a rapid excession. The speed made the illusion of his having multiple arms.

Genkai carefully observed the situation in slow motion before quickly putting her hands forward. Suddenly stopping the sound of punches hitting the air.

The camera focused on Luffy's face which revealed his smile disappearing in utter shock. Luffy looked forward showing Genkai holding both of his wrist stopping his fist near her face, with her head held down.

Luffy tried yanking his body backwards but his resistance was indefinitely futile as he grunted angrily.

"Ungh! Dammit, I can't move my arms! What did you do old hag?!"