Chaptet 35: Two Swords Clashing

Zoro was panting heavily with drops of blood going down his face as he stood in front of Kenpachi. He's so strong, whenever I cut him it's like it has no effect at all. I can't beat him, but I won't give up! Zoro leaped backwards making Kenpachi's smile turn into a frown. A black aura formed around Zoro's three swords, applying Armament Haki to his blades. The nine mountains and eight seas, constitute one world! A thousand of them form a small chiliocosm! Zoro dashed towards Kenpachi while forming a triangle with the position of his blades. And when I gather and cube that chiliocosm, there's nothing I can't cut! Zoro shouted, "Three-Swords Style Secret Technique!" Zoro began spinning the blades in his hands creating a purple spiral in front of him. Kenpachi chuckled as Zoro yelled, "The Billion-Fold World. . . TRICHILIOCOSM!"

  Zoro dashed past Kenpachi who was shocked by such speed and power displayed at once. Abruptly Kenpachi's stomach sprayed out a lot blood which caused him to collaspe on the stage. Zoro was breathing heavily trying to give a lecture, "There's nothing I can't cut down." Kenpachi could be heard laughing, "Heh, yeah that's true for sure! But what if your victim gets back up?" Zoro gasped before he quickly turned around revealing Kenpachi standing behind him with a crazed look on his eyes. Kenpachi cackled, "Any swordsman can cut down another man but getting them to stay down is another story!" Kenpachi swung his Zanpakuto slashing Zoro across his chest, dropping him on the stage. Kenpachi lectured, "I won't allow another man to lecture if he hasn't won the battle yet. Never forget this fight, it'll make you stronger!" Kenpachi booted Zoro's exhausted body off the stage causing him to fall into the darkness. Zoro collasped in the bleachers where Sanji chuckled, "Welcome to the party moss head." Zoro groaned as he sat up, "That guy was insane, his strength was one to die for. I'll never forget him."

  Saitama was running when suddenly he saw Atomic Samurai, also known as Kamikaze waving his hand frantically. Saitama stopped in front of Kamikaze who shouted, "I'll some of 'em off, you go on ahead!" Saitama nodded his head as he leaped away. Kamikaze's eyes glowed red as he unsheathed his sword while laughing, "I'd like to see you all get past this, Atomic Slash!" Kamikaze rapidly slashed his sword all over the place forcing fighters to backstep instead of moving foward. All except one fighter and that was Toshiro who was charging right in. Kamikaze stopped swinging causing Toshiro to begin swinging his Zanpakuto. Kamikaze parried each attack that came from Toshiro who had a straight face. Kamikaze spun around slashing his sword downwards forcing Toshiro to block, holding his Zanpakuto horizontally. Kamikaze grunted, "You know for a kid, you've got spunk!" Toshiro said nothing as he kicked Kamikaze away. Toshiro slashes his sword emitting a wave of ice from his blade. Kamikaze quickly swung his sword, cutting the wave of ice into tiny pieces of ice. Toshiro appeared behind Kamikaze slashing his Zanpakuto emitting another wave of ice. At point blank range Kamikaze was forced to block using his blade. Kamikaze slid across the stage while grunting in anger. Kamikaze slashes through the ice before dashing towards Toshiro who partied the incoming sword slash. Toshiro dodged Kamikaze's blade several times as they made eye contact throughout the whole fight. The only thing this old guy has on me is speed, and speed is nothing without power! Kamikaze and Toshiro clashed blades sending sparks everywhere as they collided. Toshiro explained, "I think I've had enough toying around with you now." Kamikaze laughed, "Toying around with me? Yeah right!"

  Toshiro backstopped where he began swinging his Zanpakuto summoning several dragon heads made out of ice. Kamikaze barely dodged one dragon head before slashing another in half. Kamikaze started rapidly moving across the stage dodging and slashing ice dragons into pieces. Toshiro scoffed as he dashed towards Kamikaze who turned around quickly. You let your guard down, old fool. Kamikaze prepared to parry Toshiro it was revealed that the ice dragon heads were right behind Kamikaze. Checkmate! Kamikaze laughed, "Hmph, you thought you had me set for losing eh? Think again, Atomic Slash!" Kamikaze quickly slashes everything around him severing the ice dragons and slashing Toshiro several times. Several cuts appeared all over Toshiro's body causing him to tumble backwards. Kamikaze chuckled, "You underestimated me kiddo, that was your downfall. No you lose!" Toshiro could be heard chuckling, "No." Kamikaze gasped when suddenly Toshiro broke into a shattered ice clone. Kamikaze was suddenly hit into the air by an ice dragon then several other ice dragons began hitting Kamikaze higher into the sky. Toshiro was running up a dragon head while explaining, "I made an ice clone before you struck down my previous ice dragons. I then planted an all out attack, you're the one who loses! Bankai, Daiguren Hyōrinmaru!" Ice began flowing onto Toshiro as he continued running upwards. Toshiro's Zanpakuto transformed as he created ice wings that he used to soar into the air. The last ice dragon hit Kamikaze as high as possible while Toshiro slashed his sword summoning a wave of ice. Kamikaze grunted as he was sent flying off the stage into the darkness. Toshiro stood on the air where he deactivated his Bankai as he thought to himself. Now, where is that caped baldy?

While Saitama was running he was suddenly surrounded by a green aura which lifted him into the air. Saitama landed on a floating rock which was being controlled by Tornado who nagged, "What did you do you baldy?!" Saitama explained, "Well that one lady was screaming her head off and I was getting a headache. So I punched her off the stage, that's all." Tornado groaned, "Unghhhh, you idiot! Now people from our team are dropping like flies because of the attention you brought. Now it's up to me to stop them-." Saitama interrupted, "Exactly, I can eliminate them all in one punch-." Tornado gloated, "Yes with my physic abilities I'll be able t-!" Saitama explained, "But you really don't understand, I can really do it mysel-." Tornado slapped Saitama before laughing, "Now I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, it's up to me to stop you fiends! Bring it on!"

*Hey you loyal readers, Saitama's universe is getting hit pretty hard. How will they prevail? How knows, find out on the next chapter of ATOP! Don't forget to vote and comment who you wanna see fight! Hurry tho, fighters are "dropping like flies"*