Chapter 3: Intense Battles, Commence!

Luffy grinned happily while Vegeta and All For One stared him down with the intent to kill. Luffy giggled, "So you guys don't wanna make the first move? That's fine, I guess I'll just start!" Luffy aimed his fist at All For One while laughing, "Gum Gum Pistol!" Luffy's arm extended towards All For One who's arm grew large allowing him to blow a vacuum of air out of his palm. The wind pressure alone was enough to send Luffy flying off the stage.

  Zoro gasped, "Luffy, no!" Zoro went to aid his captain but Ichigo swung his swords forcing Zoro to quickly unsheathe all three of his swords. Sparks went flying due to their swords clashing against each other. Ichigo chuckled, "Whoa there buddy, I heard your friend there is pretty strong when pushed to his limits. I think it'd be better if he was eliminated."

  Zoro grunted, "I don't have time for this, move it or lose it pal!" Zoro spun around forcing Ichigo to block several sword attacks. Zoro looked up when he heard Luffy yelling, "Gum Gum Rocket!"

  Luffy grabbed onto the edge of the stage, extending his arms launching him at high speeds. All For One chuckled, "How childish, allow me to show you more of my power-." Vegeta attemepted to punch All For One who caught his fist with ease.

  All For One asked, "Why are you attacking me in the middle of my fight? What happened to your warrior pride?"

  Vegeta chuckled, "A three way has no pride involved, only knowing when to attack."

  All For One tossed Vegeta aside before insisting, "Call it what you must, I can't afford to lose here." Luffy suddenly headbutted All For One dead center of his face breaking his industrial mask. All For One sighed as his horrid face was finally revealed causing Luffy to joke, "Ew your face looks uglier than Blackbeard's."

  All For One lectured, "I must admit you caught me off guard. I'd call this an accomplishment. But now I can't hold back anymore." Red strings that came from All For One's fingers went after Luffy who gasped, "Second Gear!" Steam was emitted from Luffy's  body allowing him to dodge the red strings. Vegeta was flying towards All For One while boasting, "You can't get rid of me that easily, you freak!" Vegeta kicked All For One in his neck, disrupting his red strings. All For One punched Vegeta who kicked his arm away before throwing a ki blast. All For One dodged the small orb before punching Vegeta with his large arm, sending him flying. Luffy threw a punch that All For One deflected with ease. Luffy shouted as his arm burst in flames, "Red Hawk!" All For One chuckled as a black portal appeared in front of him making Luffy stop mid attack. All For One took this opportunity to slug Luffy across the ground, sending him tumbling.

All For One laughed, "Try as you might, but I will always remain ontop!" Luffy got back up to his feet while coughing, "Have it your way then, gear 3! Bone Balloon!" Luffy bit into his arm causing his arm to become inflated with air. Luffy yelled, "Giant Pistol!" Luffy threw his giant punch at All For One who caught the fist with both of his hands. Luffy grunted, putting more effort into his punch, pushing All For One backwards. All For One chuckled, "You're resistance is futile, Luffy." Suddenly Vegeta appeared behind All For One, preparing a Galick Gun.

All For One gasped, "When did yo-?!". Vegeta screamed, "FIREEE!" before releasing a purple beam which hit All For One clean in his back. Once the smoke cleared All For One almost immediately punched Vegeta across the stage. Vegeta began blasting rapid ki blast at All For One who used his arm to block while grunted, "A stubborn one aren't you?" Luffy could be heard screaming, "Jet Gatling Gun!" Luffy began rapidly punching All For One who was forced to use his other arm to block the series of punches.

  Vegeta yelled, "Feeling it now huh you freak?! Huh?!" Vegeta flipped backwards avoiding Nommu's punch before kicking him in his gut. Nommu attempted to axe handled Vegeta who caught his arms while grunting, "Back again monster, want some more?" Nommu roared as he steadily pushed Vegeta backwards with pure strength alone. Vegeta jumped up for a dropkick that hit Nommu in its chest. Vegeta began a ruthless onslaught filled punches and kicks that Nommu fended off with punches of his own. Vegeta caught Nommu's arm and began spinning super fast before launching Nommu into the air. Vegeta teleported above Nommu in mid air, where he punched Nommu to the ground. Vegeta stomped on Nommu who grabbed his leg and tossed him away.

Ichigo clashes swords with Zoro while complimenting, "You're not half bad! But I'm still better." Ichigo appeared behind Zoro who slashed what seemed to be an after image in half. Ichigo was mid air when he yelled, "Cross Getsuga Tenshou!" Ichigo slashed two waves of black flames towards Zoro who chuckled, "That's cute, watch this! 1080 Pound Phoenix!" Zoro caught green aura before slashing all three of his swords emitting a giant blue wave of energy. The two attacks clashed against causing a huge explosion. Zoro coughed, "Hmph, I was sure that would end you. You're a tough one alright." Ichigo laughed as he stood on the air, "Hmm, I totally underestimated you. I'd fight you some more but I'm needed elsewhere, in the meantime. Yo, Renji. You can get this guy, he's not half bad." Renji chuckled, "Alright, let's do this stranger." Zoro sighed with a smile on his face, "Can't deny a request I guess."

Saitama was chilling on the ground while Genos asked, "Master should we not also go after Universe 7?" Saitama instructed, "I mean you guys can, me I'm waiting for the strongest person here to start fighting. Don't wanna go eliminating people just yet." Genos agreed, "That does sound smart, of course. I understand, I too shall wait." Tornado whined, "Baldly, what do you think you're doing? I will incoperate laziness in our team. So you better get your butt up now before I do it myself." Saitama sighed, "Do you ever stop talkin-?" Suddenly Saitama was lifted by Tornado's telekinesis as she ordered, "Go fight that Goku fella why don't ya?" Tornado threw Saitama towards Goku who was still facing off against Naruto. Goku and Naruto both looked up to see Saitama screaming as he flew towards them. Naruto teleported while Goku flew up avoiding Saitama's landing. Saitama stood up before coughing, "Are you guys strong?" Naruto made 4 shadow clones while Goku transformed into his Super Saiyan God form.

Saitama chuckled, "I'll take that as a yes?" Goku flew down in order to punch Saitama who blocked causing the stage to break a little. Goku flipped backwards in order to begin rapidly begin punching Saitama who was dodging each punch. Goku put his fingers on his forehead allowing him to begin teleporting all around Saitama who was glaring down all his locations. Suddenly Saitama's legs were snatched underground by two of Naruto's clones. Saitama quickly turned his head to see Naruto and his other clones preparing a Rasen Shuriken. Goku was in mid air charging up a Kamehameha.

Saitama stated, "This isn't good, better get serious." Saitama quickly punched the ground breaking 25% percent of the stage into pieces which fell into space. Goku flew towards the non falling stage while Naruto's clone through the real one to the right side of the stage. Saitama's face was blank as he was falling off the stage. I didn't think that through at all. Saitama was covered in green aura again confusing him as he was lifted to Tornado who scolded, "That's your idea of a fight? I should have let you fall off like the idiot you are, but I guess I was in a good mood today." Saitama noted, "I figured out who the strongest is in that fight." Genos asked, "Is it Goku Master?" Saitama replied, "No not Goku but his ally, the guy with a weird shaped head." Tornado scoffed, "You're one to talk baldy." Saitama adjusted his gloves when he said, "This just got interesting, heh heh."