Chapter 19: Blazing Heat!

Endeavor was standing ontop of a broken piece of rubble, admiring the battle field. Endeavor looked down revealing Natsu who chuckled, "Hey, you look like you use fire. Let's go a couple of rounds." Natsu punched his fist together releasing a short burst of fire while Endeavor scoffed, "Hmm, another person with a quirk related to fire ehh? Alright, I'm game."

Endeavor created a spear made out of fire then he threw it at Natsu who dodged it by an inch. The spear penetrated the stage making Endeavor chuckle, "Hmm, good reflexes. So you are worth the while, All Might. Watch as I show you how the number one hero shows his pride!" Endeavor jumped down making Natsu jump back a little with a smile on his face. Endeavor ran towards Natsu preparing to throw a punch while Natsu laughed, "Let's go, I'm fired up!" Natsu dodged the punch before high kicking Endeavor in his chin, pushing his head upwards. Endeavor head butted Natsu causing him to slid across the stage. Natsu lunged forward with a flaming knee which Endeavor caught with his hands. Endeavor grinned as he was slowly pushed back before tossing Natsu up into the air.

Endeavor chuckled, "You've got spirit, but can you handle my flames!" Endeavor palmed a stream of fire which went towards Natsu who roared, "Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu roared a stream of fire from his lungs, clashing against Endeavor's flames. Eventually a huge explosion occurred causing Endeavor to jump back while Natsu flip back still in midair. Flames coated his legs as he yelled, "Fire Dragon's Claw!" Natsu came down with an axe kick that Endeavor blocked by crossing his arms, causing the stage to crack a little. Natsu flipped off before preforming another kick which sent Endeavor a few feet away. Natsu landed on his hands while Endeavor tossed a fireball at him. Natsu flipped off his hands kicking the fireball into the air where it exploded. Natsu landed on his feet while Endeavor stared at him with his cold eyes. Suddenly something strange happened, a sun could be seen rising far away.

Natsu asked, "What the hell, is that a sun?" Endeavor turned around causing him also to be shocked. Gremlin announced, "Do not be alarmed, it's not close enough to harm any of you. Please, continue fighting."

Melodias looked up to see the sun making him chuckle, "Uh oh, that's not good." Melodias ran towards Merlin who was standing in front of a transforming Escanor. Merlin informed with a smile on her face, "You've made it just in time, Escanor is about to transform."

The frail bartender known as Escanor was had transformed into a more muscular man with a more built physique. His glasses had fell off due to his transformation. Escanor looked around to see so much fighting going on around him making him ask, "Where am I?" Melodias laughed with his hands behind his head, "We're at the tournament I told you about, remember?" Escanor clenched his fist while replying, "No, I don't remember. Would you care to remind me of the rules?" Melodias nodded before explaining, "No killing, you have to knock them off the stage for it to be an elimination. That's all."

Escanor preformed a great laugh, "Ah, I see. Splendid! Merlin, my axe?" Merlin smiled as she made Escanor's Divine Axe, Rhitta. Escanor grabbed the axe out of the air while stated, "Well I'm off to get some eliminations, you two take care." Melodias watched as Escanor walked away with his axe resting on his shoulder.

Natsu kicked Endeavor who punched him right back causing them to slid across the stage. Suddenly Escanor appeared but his shirt was ripped revealing his six pack and ripped muscles. Endeavor grunted, "Who is this guy?" Escanor laughed, "Heh, it appears I am not known very well. I am the seven deadly sin's Lion's Sin of Pride, lord Escanor." Natsu mentioned, "This guy sure does think highly of himself. What do you want, a fight?" Escanor chuckled, "Hmm, a fight. I guess a warm up match would be nice to have. Sure it would be my pleasure."

Natsu ran towards Escanor who smiled upon his arrival. Natsu shouted, "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Nastu's Fist was engulfed in flames as he punched Escanor in his stomach. Natsu gasped when he noticed his attack did literally nothing. Natsu stumbled backwards while stammering, "W-What are you?!" Escanor was still slowly growing bigger as he explained, "So you weren't listening, I told you. I am lord Escanor and your defeat is assured!" Escanor quickly hit Natsu with the handle of his axe sending him flying creating a trail in the stage.