Chapter 57: Drained

Vegito got into a fighting stance while the three Fairy Tail members stood together. Gotta hold together, no matter what. Natsu lunged his body towards Vegito who smirked as he cocked back his arm. Natsu yelled, "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu engulfed his fist in flames before clashing fist with Vegito creating a shockwave. Natsu began rapidly throwing punches at Vegito who either blocked them or dodged. Vegito swiftly sweeped Natsu off his feet causing him to shout, "Fire Dragon's Roar!" While falling, Natsu roared a stream of fire at Vegito who teleported into the air.

  Laxus was in the form of yellow lightning as he flew towards Vegito who blasted him down with a ki blast. Laxus grunted as he crash landed on the stage. Vegito began firing multiple ki blast at the fallen Laxus, clouding the area with smoke. Laxus could be heard yelling, "Lightning Dragon's Roar!" Through the smoke could be seen a concentrated, destructive blast heading for Vegito. Tsk! Vegito flew down to the stage where Laxus could be seen running towards him. Vegito boosted himself towards Laxus, preparing a powerful kick. Vegito kicked right through Laxus's 'Thought Projection" confusing him greatly. A hologram?! Vegito turned around to see Gajeel who shouted, "Iron Dragon's Lance!" Gajeel transformed both his arms into long, lengthy iron poles which he used to whip around in a circular motion. Vegito caught Gajeel's pole arms before stomping his face into the stage. Vegito lifted his fist while Gajeel gasped, "Iron Dragon's Scales!" Gajeel's body was instantly covered in steel scales but Vegito punched him so hard that the steel armor shattered. Vegito grabbed Gajeel by his shirt before kicking him through several broken stage pieces.

  Vegito turned around blocking Natsu's kick with the back of his forearm then he pushed Natsu's leg. Natsu quickly caught his balance before blocking a punch that made him slide away. Natsu shouted, "Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang!" Natsu lit his hand ablaze before swiping his hand towards Vegito, sending a claw of fire towards him. Vegito moves so fast that he created an after image before landing an uppercut on Natsu. Vegito punched Natsu's face into the stage but Natsu grabbed the fusion's arm before he could pull away. Natsu groaned, "Fire Dragon's Grip Strike!" Natsu gripped his own arm before blasting a stream of fire at point blank range. Vegito slid backwards as his gi uniform was smoking while Natsu shouted, "Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist!" Natsu began rapidly punching Vegito while his hands were lit on fire, creating a fiery explosion after each subsequent contact. With Vegito blocking the entire time, the damage was very little forcing Natsu to scream, "You want more, than take it! Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!" Natsu swiped his arms in a circular fashion, generating a powerful and highly destructive torrent of flames. The flames pushed the blocking Vegito into the air by force. Crap! Natsu got on all fours as he lit his entire body on fire while shouting, "Hidden Fire Form: Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade!" Natsu jumped off the ground, landing a soaring uppercut on Vegito who gritted his teeth. Dammit! Vegito punched Natsu in his face making his flames die out as he tumbled onto the stage.

  Vegito looked to his left to see nothing but when he looked down he could see Laxus yelling, "Raging Bolt!" Laxus raised his clenched fist in the air as he chanted, "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!" A large lightning bolt descended onto Vegito, blasting him into the stage. Vegito was crushed into the stage as his body was sparking with electricity. Unghh, not good. Laxus raised both his hands in the air at his sides and generating electricity between their open, facing palms. This electricity rapidly shaped into the form of a massive spear while Laxus shouted, "Lightning Dragon's Heavenward Halberd!" Laxus three the spear at Vegito who grunted, "Play time's over! Big Bang Flash!" Vegito extended his hand with his palm open, similar to the Big Bang Attack. However, Vegito instead fired an energy wave instead of an energy sphere, tearing right through the lightning spear. This energy wave blasted Laxus into a large piece of rubble. Vegito laughed, "The fun starts here!", Vegito punched the Laxus twice in his stomach. Then, he uppercutted Laxus' chin and kicked him away. Finally, Vegito charges after Laxus and punched Laxus in the stomach before roundhouse kicking him away. Vegito used Instant Transmission to appear above Laxus with his cupped hands beside his wait. Vegito yelled, "Haaaaaa!" Vegito thrusted a blue beam which blasted Laxus off the stage and into the darkness.