Cutie: Chapter 13

You and chris stayed on the couch and continued to play games. With each one he won. Making you salty.

"why do you keep winning! aaaaaa!!" you say putting your controller down and laying back crossing your arms.

"you pouting baby" he teased.

"haha, very funny" you said raising an eyebrow at him.

"awh come here" he was trying to get on your nerves, Chris always liked getting you grumpy while teasing you.

"stoppppp" you said pushing his away. He was trying to kiss you but you didn't want him too. You tried so hard to keep a straight face.

"come hereeee" he wrapped his arms around you and try to pull you to him for a big hug. you give in and he holds you close to his body.

"wowww your maddddd" he laughed.

"no.. *giggle*"

"was that a giggle i hear :)" he said trying to lift your face up to his.

"let me see you laughingggg" he said chuckling.

"no.." you respond hardly using a straight face at this point.

you feel him move over to the side and you turn your head to see him grabbing something off the floor. You turn away when you see him get back up. Next thing you know his helmet was going on your head.

"C-chris.. what are you doing?" you said putting your hands on the side of the helmet on your head.

"look at you! your a mini me now :)" 

"Stop being a baby boy" you said smiling under the helmet.

"You look so good" he said laughing.

you are still laying on him with your back to his stomach so you turn to him.

he chuckles at the mello helmet on your head.

"awhhhhh" he said smiling

"stop it"

"come onnnnnnn" he said hugging you tight again.

you feel his hand come under the helmet scanning the rim for something. Then his hand reachers a switch and he turns it on. The helmet bursts in lights and it scared you a bit.

"i felt you jump" he said laughing while rubbing your arm.

"you good?" he asks.

"yeah it just spooked me heh" you didn't feel so mad because Chris was being cute and it was adorable.

"speaking about spooked, spooky season is coming up!! are you excited :D" he got super excited and he reminded you.

"omg ya! you coming out with merch for it, because you better" you chuckled.

"you bet! i love halloween" he said putting his hands on his face smiling.

"we should just get and eat candy :))))" 

"noted :)"

-------------------------------------------

hope you liked it <3 i wanted chris to be cute bc he is an absolute lil baby boi :D

-melloflamez