Come on!: chapter 5

He brings you downstairs and lays you down on the couch and he takes a seat on the one beside you.

"So, I was wanted to go with you for breakfast this morning. Then maybe we can talk to your "friend" at the park?"

You open your eyes a crack and tilt your head towards Chris. He already changed into his clothes. He was wearing a purple hoodie with a green drawing of him from fortnite on his back (his new merch) and black jeans. His helmet was right beside him and he was looking at you with his head tilted like yours.

"Soooooo?"

"Mmmm, sure..~" you say mumbling because you were still exhausted.

"Ok, lets get you dressed and ready :)" you slowly sit up and rub your eyes. He runs upstairs to your room and picks an outfit for you. He chosen a pastel yellow VANS shirt with checkered stripes on the sleeves and a pair of shorts, and everything else you needed for a shower. Then Chris walks over to a little closer down the hall and gets a white towel. He goes down the stairs and sees you waiting by the bathroom.

"Here ya go m'lady" he hands you everything folded in his hands in one big pile and you smile to see what he chosen.

"Nice pick, I was going to actually wear this today" you say giggling.

"Ok good I was a bit worried you would think it was ugly, but anyways let's get you to that shower and we can go off to breakfastttttt" he sings.

"Ok,Ok" You say laughing. You walk in and take a deep breath.

"Someone's a little excited, I wish I had his energy right now heh" you say under your breath.

You take a quick morning shower and step out of the bathroom dressed and with wet hair.

Mello spins around with his helmet on his head from the couch and looks at you.

"You done?" He says with a surprised smile

"Yep"

"Yay!" He bounces up and hugs you.

"You have so much energy what's going on??" You say laughing while he hugs you.

"I don't know I'm just very happy today" he says letting go.

"I'll let my hair dry outside, want to go now?"

"Sure" he says smiling back at you. He tends behind him and grabs his helmet and puts it on his head. A little adjustment and he was ready to go. You both slip of your shoes and walk out the door locking it behind you.

————————
It's short I knowww, I'm leaving this week to go to the Mello concert so go on my Instagram: @marshmelloposts to see clips and videos. Plussss (fun 🙄😂) I have his highschool thing coming up next week and I'm gone all day till Thursday for it. Hehwidhebgiwoxjueiw