You must get rid of the toxic people: chapter 3

-4 AM-

You hear a text pop up on your phone right in front of you. You look back at Chris and he is dead sleep turned the other direction so you squint your eyes and reach for your phone.

- message request -

You think to yourself...
"It's 4 am, who the hell..-"

You open in and see a little bit of the text.

"Hey, I really need to talk to you-"

You open the message out of Curiosity to see it's from toxic friend that you can't get out of your life.. the only thing you did was remove there number from your phone to avoid conversations, but it seems to not be working.

Y/n:
Yeah?

Unknown
Want to hang out tomorrow or something?

Y/n:
Oh sorry.. I can't :(

You tried to fake that you were sad about it because you were afraid of her response.

Unknown:
Sure. 🙄

Y/n:
What I am? I have plans

Unknown:
I know your free.

Y/n:
Who are you to know what I'm doing tomorrow or any day?

Unknown:
Oh now your arguing with me, like always.

Y/n:
I'm trying to tell you I can't hang out

Unknown:
Stop being so rude.

You were boiling inside with anger. You wanted to tell and her and insult her but you couldn't build up courage to. She made you think if you leave her she will take everyone from you. Which is scary.

Unknown:
Whatever bye

She shut off your phone and slammed it into the bed out of anger. You hear movement from beside you to see that you accidentally woke up chris.

"Wha.." he moaned

"Oh sorry" you say out of guilt.

"What wring is everything ok...?" He asks confused.

"Just some friend issues." You say crossing your arms and letting out a big sigh.

"From who?"

"This girl you don't know yet, she is not a good one though. So I kept you away from her" you say looking down at him. He pushes himself up and leans against he headboard.

"You should've just told me, I can handle it"

"No chris, I don't want her effecting your life. You already went through so much"

"I need you to stay happy. And if she's going to ruin that we need to get rid of her from your life ok" he rubs your back as your eyes slowly well up with tears from all the painful things she has told you in the past.

"Tomorrow you should invite her to meet us at the park to talk" he suggests

"But-"

"It's fine.."

"All you got to do us tell her how you feel about the things she says, you might never have to deal with her again. You can possibly change how she acts towards you, or she will keep bothering you and if that happens..." he points at you.

"We let her go.." you said wiping a tear away from your cheek.

"Exactly, no toxic people. Just good times and me and you can live forever happy" you hugs you tight and lays back down in bed together falling back asleep in his arms.

———————
I need some spices in this book,
Aight so thanks for the reads already, it's a dream 🙏 love y'all so much and more is to come. With some drama unfolding

Not going to lie, I got a wake up call from AshleyRiley1214 story that I need something interesting to happen before this book becomes a broken record 😄 So shout out to them