Silly and frisky: chapter 10

"Yup" you reply to him. You see his face flush into a concerned look.

"What's wrong.." he asks placing his hand on your leg and braking down to look up at you.

"I just feel so bad.." you reply looking down to the floor.

"It's ok, I forgive you. I was no better for snapping at you like that." He says lifting your head up to him with his hand on your chin.

"It's ok.~" he says in a soft voice.

You give him a hug and you feel him slowly place his hands on your back.

"Let's make some food now" you say with a grin.

You and mello fool around and you pretend to be in one of his cooking with Marshmello's like you did once you first met. You prepared a salad which ended up with you throwing LETtUcE at him. You both had a war with the food and it was a blast.

——- mellos POV ———
I was so happy to be with y/n again, she was so adorable when she smiled. I acted like a goofball just to see her laugh, and it was so much fun. I look down and see food all on the floor. I hear y/n say...

"We act like 6 year olds" she said while laughing. I begin to laugh too. While y/n was distracted a turn around and grab some crumbs on the breaded chicken I was cooking and threw them at her.

"Gotcha, haha!" I said with a victory jump.

"Heyyyyyy!" She said and ran over to the living room. I was confused and just dated in my place and watched as she took my helmet and put it on her head.

"I'm marshmello, oooooo DJ of the world blah blah. I'm super rude to my girlfriend a a a a" She said teasing me.

"I don't even talk in that helmet 😂" I said giggling.

"BOOM magic, now you do" She said with jazz hands.

"Come here" I said racing towards her.

She tried to run off but I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her back.

"Oh no you don't."

"Let, go!!" She said with a whiny tone in her voice.

"Why should I.?"

"Because" She said crossing her arms.

"Hmmmm, I don't feel like it... actually I'm getting kinda tired.." I said bringing her upstairs and into my room. I fell on my side onto my bed while still holding her.

"C-Chris, come onnnn!" She said kicking around.

"Too tired"

"What do you mean tired boi" she said trying to sound serious.

I groaned in response.

"Let me goooo" she started to laugh.

"Nahhhh"  I said smirking.

"Stay here" I said right after closing my eyes.

"Tonight?" She asked.

"Yeaaaa" I said back.

I let go of her and she stood up and jumped so she was now hovering above me. She took my shoulder and turned me so I was on my back.

"Why should I.?" She said turning what I said back on me.

"Hm, smart of you. Because I want you here tonight.~" I replied trying to act casual.

"I'm getting tired.." She was reappearing the same thing I have done not long ago back to me. It was funny and adorable. Then I realized-

"AGH!" I yell out as she collapses on me. The pain hurt bad.

"Oh sh- Sorry" She moves off to the side as I sat up.

"Owwww..~" I squealed.

"Are you Ok?" She said looking at me.

"Y-yeah, just be more careful heh" I chuckle while holding my hands between my legs in pain.

After it fairs away and I hug her. And place my hands on her waist.

"So, watcha wanna do?" I ask. It's been a while since anything interesting happened but I didn't want to force it.

"Anything you want~" she said in a lustful voice.

"Oh anything..?" I knew what she was thinking and I wanted it too but now that it was going to probably happen I got nervose.

She quickly goes in for a kiss and I didn't see it coming. But as I always say. I'm happy if she's happy.

——- next day ———
We were both exhausted but i was free for the next 2 days. I had an idea for this morning and I just wanted to treat the lady some more. She loved playing video games with me and stealing all my clothing. so I prepared her a shower with all the essentials, one of my hoodies, some comfy sweat pants, a towel, and all her other needs including a bath bomb if she wanted. (A friend gave me one and wanted me to try it but I never ended up on using it) while she was sleeping I as well went to get some food and laid it out of the living room coffee table in front of my TV with 2 remotes. Ready to play some games! I am exited to see her reaction when she was up.

————————-
Heyooo, long time no see. Well for the chapters at least 😂 school  a a a a a and I'm in highschool and I WaNna DiE. I procrastinate with school work and this is WhaCk. But I'm happy that I got time to make this chapterrrr. As well I messed up me KnEe so let's HOpE I'm good so I can still play volleyball 😂 love you guys so much ❤️❤️😘 AnD I did make that meme 😂❤️

-Melloflamez