Winner!: chapter 12

After a while of talking and getting of topic you and mello decide on Mario cart first.

"I am pretty well known for my Mario cart skills" Chris says trying so sound confident.

"Let's OuT it to the test buddy boy" you said nudging him. You put ur hood up and got in a comfy position to focus and win.

3...
2...
1...
GO!

You started with a lead because you managed to get the extra boost. Mello on the other hand wasn't so lucky.

"DAMNIT NOOOO" he said hitting the couch.

"Haha!!" You taunted

"I'll catch up don't you worry princess >:)" he said in an evil way.

"Mhm" you launch yourself over Mello and try to distract him as you continue to try and play.

"Hey not fair!!" He tried to get you off but you didn't budge.

"Hehe"

You got to distracted of trying to distract Chris which resulted in him passing you.

"YES!" He yelled.

"Wait WHAT?!?" You said quickly getting of him.

"I'm in the leaddd babyyyyy!!!"

"Frickkkk!" You threw a turtle shell in the game at him and and got back in the lead.

"Wait nooo What???!your hacking or something! 😂" he joked.

"Nooooooo!"

LAST LAP

"Come on come on come on come on....!" You mumble to yourself. Chris is leaned over in his seat towards the TV in complete silence as he is right on your tail.

WINNER!

"YESSSSS!" You scream jumping up from the couch.

"NOOOOO" he said falling back in his seat.

"HA! Told u!" You said jumping on him.

"Just your luck hm"

"Stop pouting baby" you teased

He continued to pout at you

"You are just a big baby hm?" You say raising an eyebrow

"I guess so" he replied smiling

————-
I'm not dead! Just busy as always lol. How are u guys doing? Hope ur doing well ☺️ I'm more active in my insta: @marshmelloposts so go check it out! Love you all ❤️ I'm trying to always get chapter out so don't worry ❤️