Chris being a softy: chapter 11

———- Your POV ————
You very slowly woke up and turned around thinking Chris would be right by you. But when you places your hand on the bed he wasn't there, which surprised you because he is a sleepyhead. You sat up and looked around. Chris must be downstairs because his clothes from last night were folded and in his closet. You glance over to your right to see a piece of paper..

"Hey cutie, Go to the bathroom I made you a surprise! :) then head downstairs ❤️ -Boy With A Bucket" you laughed at how he signed off his "name" and grabbed your clothes and put them back on and went to the bathroom. You smile as your heart warms up to see what Chris has done for you.

"Ahh, what a baby" you giggle to yourself. He gave you his clothes to wear so you didn't have to wear yesterday's. Which consisted of shorts, a shirt and a hoodie.

"I might look like a little boy once I change into that but I couldn't care less right now. If its comfy it's worthy"

you take a bath that wasn't too long and got out with a relaxing breath.

"I needed that.." you say feeling better than ever. You put on mellos clothes he gave you and brushed out your hair and headed downstairs. Chris was leaned over turning on his PS4 Pro.

"Heyyy!" He got up with a big ol smile on his face.

"Thank you so much you are such a sweet heart" you give him a huge hug and he chuckled.

"You comfortable? :)" he asked looking you up and down.

"Yupppp, feeling friken great, so what's your plan?" You ask looking up at him.

"I was thinking we just have a memorable day with each other and play games and fool around :D" he seemed super excited which was a site to see.

"Let's do it!" You jump on the couch and he sits right next to you and you both talk about what game to play.

—————-
Hey, it's short I know. I got an assignment tmr and a quiz coming up so I'm just working on that but the urge to work on this is so strong bc I love MArSHmElLo/CHrIs AAA a a a
❤️😭🥰
TYSM FOR 9K READS ON THE FIRST BOOK!! 🥳🥳 🎉