Forgive me please..:chapter 9

"Why should I except your apology." He stood his ground and stared at you through his X eyes.

"I know.. you don't have to. I am not right for you, you deserve a better person than me.. but one last time. I love you Chris.." you said wiping the tears off your cheeks as you hiccup because of the amount of crying that has happened recently. You take off a necklace he bought you and gave it back to him and started to walk to your car. He stood at his door and watched... all hope was lost from getting Mello back with you. But.

"Y/n" you hear him say behind you.

Your turn to him and reply with a "yes..?" While still crying silently.

"Come inside" he said moving to the side holding the door.

"Ok..." you walk into his house and you didn't feel welcomed. It felt like you never dated before. Like you both were strangers to one another. It was silence the whole time. You walked over to the huge living room and took a seat. You sit very uncomfortably in a small part of the couch keeping to yourself.

He walked around and took a seat on a different chair near you. He took of his helmet and placed it on a desk. Fixing his hair and he looked like he wasn't doing any better than you since that park day.

"Why y/n, why" he said in a very hurt tone  of voice.

"I-" you wanted to give excuses to him to make it sound like you were indecent, but you didn't want to anymore.

"I don't know Chris. I would never hurt you, you are my happiness and when I lost you I lost everything. Because of my stupid actions." You say in frustration with yourself. Putting your face in your hands.

"I just wanted to help you, I don't want you to get hurt by people. But when you did that I didn't see the y/n that was confident, funny, and a brave individual with no problems. I saw a frustrated, confused, afraid of standing up for herself girl. That I kinda understood that all of that was you, but you didn't show me all of who you are. And I got scared and wanted to help."
He said getting up and sitting next to you.

Your eyes were already so dry from crying everyday so then tears started burning up again from what Chris said.

"It's true, I'm sorry I didn't let you help me. For so long I've been balancing everything on my own and push people out so they don't get effected by it, because I want their life to be great not to be stuck with my issues on the shoulders. But I want your help now. And I want you back.." it was silence. The only sound was your quite sobs escaping your lips. You feel a warm body hug you and you look up from your hands to see Chris cradling you in his arms.

"My biggest mistake was leaving you like that.. I never want to do it again." You started crying more. But now I'm joy. You got your everything back with you again. And it was the best feeling. You lay back and rest your head on Chris's as his head lay on your shoulder. He grabs you and brings you to the kitchen and sits you on the counter.

"You hungry Beautiful?" He asks with a smile.

————————-
:))) imma go to bed I have to wake up at 6am tmr ugh. But life is life 😂 love everyone and thanks for 300 reads already and 8k on my other book. It blew my mind. You guys are amazing ❤️

-MelloFlamez