A mess : chapter 2

You put down your stuff and look up at mello, he is spread across the couch with one leg up on the top of the couch and his helmet on his stomach. He looked pale..

"Chris are you ok?" You take off our shoes and walk over to him peeking over his suspended leg to see him with his eyes closed and he looked really bad. A moan of discomfort comes from his mouth as he puts his arm over his eyes and continues to look dead. While he lays there You un-tie and take off both his shoes and set it by the door.

"Thank you...." you hear him say from the couch.

He moved his arm and started to look panicked.

"Chris??" He sat up very fast with a confused scared look.

"Hellooo?" You ask looking at him.

"Bathroom... bathroo-" he gets up very quickly and places his hand over his mouth.

"Oh gods no!" You run to the kitchen and snatch the trash can and sprint to Chris, putting it in his hands as he pukes.

"Oh Chris.." he slowly sits down while his head is hovering over the bucket as you rub his back.

"Sorry.." he says weak.

"It's ok it happens."

"I just wanted to have fun"

"I know baby, I know.." you continue to rub his back and lay your head on his shoulder while he calms down. You give his some gravel (nausea medicine) to make him less sick to his stomach. When it kicked in he became sleepy (as the medicine does) and you walked with him to your bedroom and gave he slept with no shirt but you gave him a pair of guy shorts you got from a thrift store (because why not..... THEY ARE COMFY OK) you both changed into some comfortable clothes and laid down in bed.

"Are you Ok now..?" You ask hugging him close.

"Yeah..~" he said playing with your hair.

"Let's just have a good day tomorrow, you and me. How does that sound?~" you ask him

"Like a dream right now..~" you kiss the top of his head and turn around and start to fall asleep. He wraps his arms around your waist and falls asleep almost immediately.

—————-
Super short! Because I'm tired 😴😔
Last night I got 4 hours of sleep. Because I'm smart (obvious sarcasm) 😂

Sorry guys but love you night ❤️

-MelloFlamez