A fight.: chapter 8

You couldn't manage to eat all of your food off your plate so Mello did for you. You laughed as he ate the food through his helmet. When he was done he leaned back into his seat and laughed at your stare.

"You were hungry I can see" you giggled placing the utensils on your plate.

"Yeppp" he said in return. He seemed filled and happy. A happy little marshmello.

He called over the waiter and asked for the bill. They walked away to go get it as you turn to Mello very quickly, startling him.

"I call dibs on paying!" You say putting your hand on the table.

"No!" He said putting his hand on the table.

"Watch me" you said with a glare and evil grin.

"Just let me paaaaay, I'm pretty sure I can afford it. I'm a world famous DJ" he said chuckling though his helmet.

"Pleaseee, you always pay. I feel bad" you said looking at the ground.

"Don't be please" he said with a little plead.

"Then let me pay this timeeee" you reply looking back at yo him.

"Are you sure..?"

"Yesss"

"Ok ok, if you're happy, I'm happy" he said putting his hands up and leaning back.

"Yay :)" he puts his hands back down and checks the time then put his phone back in his pocket as he saw the waiter come around behind you.

"Here you are! Who will be paying?" They asked politely while looking back between you and mello.

"Me!" You said radiating your hand a little, your card in hand.

They lend you the Machine to pay and you did so. Satisfied that you payed for once you look at mello and give him a smile. he responded with tracing the smile on his helmet to resemble that he is smiling back. And which you chuckled. You and mello got up and left the restaurant once you exited Mello places his hand on your hip and looked down to you.

"Happy now?"

"Very!"

"Good" he said giving a cute little laugh.

You got to your car after a bit of a walk and mello got unit the passengers seat.

"Off to the park" you say with a sigh as you look behind you to back out of the parking spot.

"Don't be nervous" he says placing his hand on your thigh.

"Thanks Mello, I love you. And don't forget it!" You said teasing with him.

"I won't forget anytime soon!" He said laughing.

After a bit of a drive you get to the park with Mello. You find a spot to park right by it and you both get out of the car and you lock it. You and mello walked together hand and hand over to were you said to meet. There she was. Sitting on her phone by the fountain. You began to overthink about what you would say as you feel Mello squeeze your hand a little to get your attention.

"Remember what I said" he said giving you a re assuring nod.

You take a deep breath and walk over to her with Mello.

"Uh, what's with the costume..?" She said looking at mello.

"That's Marshmello, marshmello meet Kyle. Kyle meet Marshmello" you point between Mello and Kyle, as Kyle's face didn't look to impressed.

"Why is he dressed up like that..?" She said giving him a scan with her eyes.

"He is an popular Anonymous DJ, you never heard of Marshmello?" You say looking a bit surprised.