Wakey wakey: chapter 4

Morning rolled around and you and mello slept in. You hear Chris moving and he gets up out of bed. Your eyes stayed closed because of how tired you still were and so you fell back asleep. After passing out again you are woken up mY a gentile pushes on the your back.

"Hmmm..~" you say groaning to see Chris laying in his side behind you with a smile.

"Morning :)" he says giving you a big hug.

"Come on lets go get something for breakfast!" He says getting up dragging your arms with him. You laugh while sliding off the bed. He let go of your hand and you arm landed on the floor with a thud.

"Are you Ok?" He says with a chuckle.

"Yeaaa im good" he bends down your head and kisses it.

"Come downstairs when your ready I'll be waiting :)" he says walking out the door.

"Do I have too..." You say with a groan from the floor.

"Well at some point" he says with a chuckle.

"Come here.."

"Ok..?" He soles over and Neels down by your head. You get up and sit on your legs and star at him.

"You go-?" You wrap your arms around him and bury your head into his chest.

"I'm cold" You say with a muffled voice.

"They come here.~" he picks you up bridal style as your arms are still wrapped around his torso and he picks up one of his hoodies that was left at your house and covers you with it in his arms.

"Put this on when we get downstairs ok my girl?" He says looking down at you while walking to the living room table.

"Ok" You say with your face in his chest.

You feel him chuckle to your response which makes you smile.

—————-
Short chapter again! Sorry 😖
I'm babysitting allllll week so I'm really busy 😬 but thank you for 6 and a half K readsssss on the first booooook! I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-MelloFlamez