Off for breakfast! :chapter 6

You walk with Mello over to your car and you take the drivers seat as Mello chuckles holding the door looking down at you.

"I can drive if you want" he said chuckling to your stare.

"I wanna d r i v e" You said trying to be intermediating.

"Ok Ok" he said backing up with his hands up. He walks quickly over to the passenger side and opens the door and sits in his seat.

"Where to chris?" You said closing your door and turning on the car.

"*insert fancy breakfast place*, and it's Marshmello to you missy" he said teasing you.

"Ok mr.marshmello" you said with a grin and you put the car into reverse. You back out of your driveway and start the route to restaurant.

"I've never exactly been to the place, but I've seen the outside of it... does that count...?" you say ending off giggling to your own sentence.

"You crack yourself up, it's adorable. And I think to "go" to a restaurant you have to actually go inside 😂" he says laughing a bit to much.

"Dang it" you say hitting the top of the steering wheel jokingly.

You continue to drive for just a little while because the place wasn't that far from where you lived. You find a parking spot but it was a bit far from the doors.

"Ugh, sorry for the spot." You say taking the keys out of the car. You look over to Mello as he is unbuckling his seatbelt.

"No no it's ok, this place is packed every morning" he says lighting up the situation.

"You always make everything so much better, lucky me" you kiss his helmet and get out of the car giving his a smile.

"Awh man, I love you. I would give you a kiss but, heh" he points to the helmet on his head.

"Yeah I figured 😂"

You walk along side Mello and enter the building. People stared at you two. Mostly Mello for the obvious reason. He told you How awkward it is for him so you distracted him from the discomfort and started up another conversation with him. Mostly about random stuff making each of you laugh. Mello made a reservation for you both and you took your seat.

"I don't feel like I should be here" You say nervously laughing.

"Why?"

"So fancy 😅 I feel like if I do something wrong I will need to play like $1,000"

"No need to stress Beautiful 😂"

————
Yeye new chapter soon I've been all over the place recently I thought this summer I would have plenty of time but apparently this time I'm actually doin stuff this my life so I'm scared. But Y A. Hope u liked it 👌🏻❤️

-MelloFlamez