1. Talking to Dean

Okay guys so this is the second book that I have written, I am still writing my Janoskians fan fic so don't worry :) please enjoy and vote!!

Dakota's POV

Hi my name is Dakota, I live in Sydney, Australia. I live with my parents and my brother Xavier. I have long dark brown hair and green eyes, my brother is one of the most popular guys at our school as well as his best friend Dean.

Dean Morriati....

Even his name is sexy! Him and my brother were both on the school soccer team and the track team. I am on the cheer leading squad and I'm vice captain, I wasn't as popular as my brother but I was still well known.

Today was Friday, the first week back at school. Me and my family had spent the holidays in London, it was amazing. I was walking to class reading my schedule when I accidentally ran into someone, dropping all my books. I picked up my books and they did aswell, they gave them to me and I thanked them. They looked up to look at me and it was Dean.

"Hey Dakota" he said while giving me a quick smile

"Um you know my name?" He laughed at my comment and shook his head.

"You are my best friends sister you know?" I smiled and blushed a little bit. I have had a crush on Dean since forever, but he would never like me back. He wasn't a player but he has had a few relationships that hasn't lasted that long.

"Oh yeah um I just didn't think you knew"

"I know who you are Dakota! Well I better by heading off to class, but um are you going to Jason's party tonight?"

"Yeah I guess, are you?"

"Yeah well I will probably see you there then!"

"Okay bye Dean"

"Cya later Dakota" he said while giving me a quick wave.

Dean was in the year above me at school so I didn't have any classes with him :( but he always came over to my house because of Xavier.

Dean's POV

I was just walkin to class when I knocked into someone, knocking all of their books out of their hands. I picked them up and they thanked me, I looked up and it was Dakota, Xavier's sister. I sort of liked her when we were younger but Xavier said to stay away from her but that just made me want her even more. She was wearing a really light green one shoulder cardigan/jumper thing, blue skinny jeans with black boots. She had sort of like a handbag sort of bag which was black. I could smell get perfume from here and it smelt pretty good for a girl.

We talked for a little while but then I had to go to class, I was pretty excited that she was going to Jason's party tonight maybe I could talk to her there.

"Hey man" I turned around and saw Xavier walk up to me, all the girls around started stating and drooling at us, like we were hot but this was just creepy. He gave me a guy handshake hug thing and we walked to class. "So we going to Jason's party tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah wouldn't miss it for the world, I heard around school that Dakota is going, I didn't know that she was a party girl!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah that's just what I heard from around?"

"Okay, she's matured a lot during the holidays so yeah"

Dakota's POV

It was now 7:20 and Xavier was taking me and him to the party at 8. I hopped in the shower and washed my face with some proactive stuff, I didn't really new it must it made my face soft. I washed my body and hopped out because I had washed my hair this morning. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I went into my room, it was easy because I ha an ensuite, you could say that my family was rich. I went into my walk in wardrobe and picked out a dress, it was tight, blue and strapless. I picked out the matching heels, clutch purse and ring. I put it all on and went back to the ensuite, I hung up the towels and blow dried my hair. I brushed through it and put a tiny bit of it in a braid and left the rest out. My hair was straight so it was good. I put on some makeup and my usual perfume. I went downstairs and Xavier was waiting.

"Took your time sis" he said while smirking

"It takes time to look this good" I said while winking. He chuckled and put his arm out, I intertwined our arms and he led me to his car. He opened my door for me and I hopped in, he went over to the drivers side and hopped in. It took about 10 minutes to get to Jason's house, we hopped out of the car and people were passed out in the front garden. The music was so loud that you could hear it from a block away.

"Be careful okay?"

"Okay Xavier"

I walked into the house and found some of my friends from school, I looked around and saw Dean staring at me but when I looked at him he quickly looked away. I went to the dance floor with my friends, we were just randomly grinding on people when I looked around again. I saw Dean again staring at me, I blushed and looked away. I was just dancing away when someone came and started grinding against me, I turned around and was shocked to see who it was.

Dean Morriati was grinding against me.......

Okay first chapter sorry it was a bit boring but next chapter will be better. Picture of Dakota on the side and sorry for the book cover if someone could make me one that would be great cause my computer is being gay. I need a sort of sex chapter for the next one but I am to innocent to write one so if someone could write one for me and message it to me or something that would be greatly appreciated!! :) Keep reading and vote xoxoxoxoxoxoxox <3

-SexyBlonde101