Episode 12

"Oh my god, my head hurts!" Carly says, with Mitch standing over her.  

Carly jumps up, her head pounding. "Who the hell are you?" 

"No, wonder Todd adores you so much." Mitch says, maniacally.  

"Who are you and where the hell am I?" Carly asks, shaken up. 

"I'm your worst nightmare. . .come true!" Mitch tells her, with a laugh. 

"I asked who you are?" Carly shrieks. 

"Don't worry your pretty little head, Carly." Mitch tells her, rubbing her back to soothe her. 

"Don't touch me!" Carly says, as she backs away from him. 

"Relax, Carly!" Mitch orders her. "All in good time! All in good time, will you know what is going on! That is, if Todd does as he's told!" 

"Todd!" Carly shrieks again. "What have you done with Todd?" 

"Nothing, Carly." Mitch explains. "You'll be free as soon as I get word that Todd has done as he is instructed." 

Mitch kisses Carly on the lips, but she resists, pulling away.  

"You just rest here and wait." Mitch orders. "I'll let you know when the time is up." 

Mitch walks out of the room leaving Carly alone.  

Meanwhile. . . 

PCPD has been dispatched to Sonny's warehouse after Todd's 9-1-1 call to the PCPD. There are cops all over the warehouse when Sonny's right hand man, Shawn, arrives on scene.  

"Sonny, we have a problem at the warehouse." Shawn says, when Sonny answers his cell. 

"What kind of problem?" Sonny demands. 

"Cops are all over the place." 

"What? What are the looking for?" 

"Excuse me, Sonny, there's a cop coming over to talk." Shawn says, as he puts his hand over the phone. "Yes, officer, what can I do for you?" 

"Sir, who are you and what are doing here?" the officer asks. 

"I am reporting to work." Shawn says, covering. "I am an employee here at the coffee house." 

"Well, you have to stay outside while we conduct a search." 

"Search? What are you looking for?" 

"We got a report that there are drugs located inside." the officer informs him. "We'll let you know when you can go inside." 

As the officer walks away, Shawn continues his call with Sonny. 

"Boss, the officer just told me they got a report that there are drugs in the warehouse." Shawn informs Sonny. 

"Drugs! How the hell can that be?!" Sonny rages. "Okay, Shawn, you can go. I'll take care of this!" 

"Okay, boss!" Shawn says, as the call ends. 

Todd and Franco watch from a distance as Shawn heads out, shaking hands at their success. 

"On to plan B!" Todd says. 

"Agreed!" Franco adds.